tuscl

If you experienced a 30 year repeating Ground Hog Day except it lasted 30 years

Monday, March 5, 2018 7:05 PM
It would be like repeating years 18 through 48 over and over again. Would this seem like a nightmare to some? Eternal life to others? A chance to easily become a multi millionaire and party over and over again? Fucking and screwing whomever you wanted? A chance to become president and start WW3 on a whim? A chance to visit every strip club and screw every hot girl you could? How many loops do you think you would go through before getting yourself killed early and resetting the loop?

9 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd have given fishsticks's dad a condom
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    I would take out the damn ground hog that created the time loop. Ground hogs are almost as obnoxious as you damn dirty apes. ROAR!
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Flagooner FTW
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The first time I knew I was repeating time, I'd become a millionaire and retire real early buying Microsoft, Walmart, Apple , crypto and use my millions to party like a rock star. Might take a few years to build wealth. If I got bored, I'd learn other skills while building up a trust fund.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Life doesn't give us do overs but it does give us second chances and third chances. It also gives us regrets precisely because there are no do overs. If such a machine or mechanism existed, I would break it, smash it. Men shouldn't get an out to punch*out and abandon loved ones in a parallel time line. What happens to our loved ones? The Bible shows us in the story of Jesus healing the paralytic. The story appears in three out of the four gospels. 1) Time is more precious than money. 2) Aw, fuck it! I'm going for it! 3) Don't ask for permission.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I'm not to the point of having those 30 years done yet. But there are a few things I would change, but most of it I would leave the same especially when it comes to my kids. I have a lot of great stories I wouldn't want to change. But knowing I was in an infinite loop there are some things I would try since it wouldn't really matter.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I would probably have started visiting strip clubs earlier... like early 20s. I'm assuming that any knowledge I currently have gets transferred to my younger self. I'd probably invest in a startup/crypto and walk away with at least 5 million. I'd probably go into high end real estate and retire early with passive income. Spend the rest of my time working out, meeting women, and strip clubbing
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Burn Biff Tannons sports book to save our future
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    30 years is an awfully long time so your repercussions on a decision could last very long. That enough to drive someone crazy knowing it resets at 30 years. If I would have that opportunity I would change several decisions (avoid that speed trap, avoid that car wreck) and I would change some things just for a “change” - how about ask that sub average looking girl out in high school that turned out to be a 10 when she was 25 years old. Attend a different university because I already experienced the one I already went to. Probably go into a different line of work, I like my job but it wouldn’t hurt to do something more exciting. And if I just turned back my current 30 years and started over I would know which stocks to pick and what investments to make... to be a multi millionaire!!!! Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion