Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is Sopranos' 'Bada Bing' strip club about to make a comeback?

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

The strip club scenes were my favorites in The Sopranos. I'm not interested in fat Jersey mobsters.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Just what the world needs, another overpriced bikini bar full of self entitled strippers. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of government interference in strip clubs, but this was one club closure that I was not really mourning.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

fuggedaboutit

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s not worth it. The club will probably do well because of the name recognition. But I’d not go back there. I doubt it will be dirty enough for my tastes. There’s another club very close by anyway.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement