Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bothered by a queef?

Itsmytime

I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

As we were finishing a full-contact dance in the back room, the cute blonde spinner dancer turned her waist to get out of cowgirl and inadvertently let out a queef that was loud enough for both of us to recognize. She blushed and apologized. I thought it was adorable and demonstrated the high mileage I had just experienced. I even tipped her extra for it.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

a queef from the pussy is ok. i might laugh histericaly if it it kinda stinks...

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've had some queef (air from the vagina) when I was banging them - it was a bit disconcerting but as the saying goes "all is fair in love and war"

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ she must have been feeling intimate.

;-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

nothing says intimacy like queefing from a fave - I'm sure she doesn't queef for most other PLs

:)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

if you're having sex and you hear a queef it just means you have a big wiener, be flattered!

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Na not bothered at all. Only happened with my wife and we just got done hanging so who cares.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Not bothered but I wouldn’t tip for it either.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You should prays the lawrd and see if she sucksat praying too

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s nothing that would bother me. If you are pumping along - it can move some air in and out of a pussy - so it’s all good.

I’ve not tipped more for it - but that’s an interesting idea!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement