tuscl

Bothered by a queef?

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Thursday, March 1, 2018 5:57 PM
As we were finishing a full-contact dance in the back room, the cute blonde spinner dancer turned her waist to get out of cowgirl and inadvertently let out a queef that was loud enough for both of us to recognize. She blushed and apologized. I thought it was adorable and demonstrated the high mileage I had just experienced. I even tipped her extra for it.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a queef from the pussy is ok. i might laugh histericaly if it it kinda stinks...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had some queef (air from the vagina) when I was banging them - it was a bit disconcerting but as the saying goes "all is fair in love and war"
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ she must have been feeling intimate.

;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    nothing says intimacy like queefing from a fave - I'm sure she doesn't queef for most other PLs

:)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    if you're having sex and you hear a queef it just means you have a big wiener, be flattered!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Na not bothered at all. Only happened with my wife and we just got done hanging so who cares.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Not bothered but I wouldn’t tip for it either.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    You should prays the lawrd and see if she sucksat praying too
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s nothing that would bother me. If you are pumping along - it can move some air in and out of a pussy - so it’s all good.

I’ve not tipped more for it - but that’s an interesting idea!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion