tuscl

Here is the complete list of most sexually diseased states, ranked from least to

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
50. Vermont

49. New Hampshire

48. West Virginia

47. Maine

46. Utah

45. Idaho

44. Wyoming

43. Connecticut

42. Massachusetts

41. New Jersey

40. Iowa

39. Minnesota

38. Montana

37. Kansas

36. Rhode Island

35. Oregon

34. Kentucky

33. Nebraska

32. Washington

31. Pennsylvania

30. Colorado

29. Wisconsin

28. Hawaii

27. Michigan

26. North Dakota

25. Virginia

24. Florida

23. Indiana

22. Tennessee

21. South Dakota

20. Nevada

19. Arizona

18. Maryland

17. California

16. Texas

15. Missouri

14. Ohio

13. New York

12. Illinois

11. Alabama

10. Oklahoma

9. Delaware

8. Arkansas

7. South Carolina

6. North Carolina

5. New Mexico

4. Georgia

3. Louisiana

2. Mississippi

1. Alaska

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A bit surprising at some such as Alaska being #1 and the Carolinas being ranked so high.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rarely does Alaska rank at the top of any strip club list. They finally made #1!

Odd that West Virginia is on the clean end...
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Shocked that West Virginia and Hawaii are not higher up that list.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Hey, we're mediocre!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I thought FL would be near the top
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Wow Georgia is near the top of the pile I guess it’s Georguh now hey Shadow ;)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No surprising that the moralistic, rigid, sexless people of New England lead the list of the least. Apparently you actually have to have sex to get a sexually transmitted disease. Why is it called a toothbrush and not a teeth brush? It was invented in Maine.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There was an STD scandal at a huge retirement community called the Villages in central Florida a few years ago. Supposedly it had the highest STD rate in the country.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "A bit surprising at some such as ... the Carolinas being ranked so high.'

It's the Juice effect.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Joking aside, what does "...most sexually diseased states..." mean? Cases, people, illegals, who and what? Did they check on the hundreds of thousands that live outside conventional life in the underground? Just sayin'.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Just found this. "...created by taking local county and state health data, social media surveys, and CDC data...". "Social media surveys"?

Those have to be a bastion of accuracy! And no one that doesn't seek treatment.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Interesting list there.

Now, if they had a list of counties that have the most STD cases, there is no doubt in my mind that Wayne County, MI would easily fall in the top 10.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    First thing I thought of when I saw the list was why West Virginia is so low. Then I read the comments and others said the same. LMFAO!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    10 U.S. Cities With Highest Rates of New HIV Diagnoses:

1) Baton Rouge, LA
    2) Miami, FL
    3) New Orleans, LA
    4) Jackson, MS
    5) Orlando, FL
    6) Memphis, TN
    7) Atlanta, GA
    8) Columbia, SC
    9) Jacksonville, FL
    10) Baltimore, MD

Almost all southern cities

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/…
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i breathe a sigh of relief...
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    There was a news article about 2 years ago showing all the retirement communities here in Arizona having the highest concentration of STDs. Old people not caring about anything, banging each other away. One of the parks in Mesa was dubbed "pleasure world" haha.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Pleasure World? Which one? Asking for a friend.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Without Follies Georgia would rank a lot lower.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The Villages is also known to have the highest concentration of swingers. If you look at the world, the smartest areas are seldom in the south anywhere, whether continent or country, with South Korea being an exception.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    It was called Leisure world, but dubbed Pleasure world. Us 60 and power road area I think
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I saw this list - and was glad my state wasn’t high on the list.

Now, after reading about old folks swinging - I’m even happier that I’m not in those southern states!
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    I wonder if that was per capita and that is why Alaska is so high. I once saw a show about oil workers and the prevalence of prostitution up there and that may explain it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ and fishermen too.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Alaska makes sense - as there is probably a small number of female whores - a large population of horny guys - and that keeps the STD’s in heavy rotation.

I’m guessing WV is a similar formula - a small population of females in the same family that keep getting fucked by the same relatives...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Cashman this is for you
    Q) What do you call a teenage girl in West Virginia that can outrun her brothers?
    A) Virgin
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    must be too hot in the south to bother putting on extra gear.
    No idea why Alaska is so high.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Alaska also rates up there pretty high on alcoholism. I believe the reason behind this is their weather/climate. Being so cold and having such short daylight makes them stay inside a lot more than the lower 48.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Drinking beer makes me feel colder. I could tolerate the south easily if I drank lots of beer every day. I'd gain lots of weight too though and probably never have to worry about std's. I have heard many people feel warmer after drinking. I never knew whether to believe dancers when they told me this or not.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't want to drink too much beer if I already feel cold.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Explain to me why Utah is not #50?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive - that’s great! Lol! Definitely a good bit of inbreeding in WVa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion