tuscl

A few SA experiences, tips and screw-ups

So yes, another SA thread, but I wanted to share my experience and thought it would be interesting for others.

I have been using the site since January. I had 3 dates setup in the last week, two in a big city in the middle of Texas, and one in a big city on the West Coast.

The first girl was mid 20's, blond. Face was an 8, body a 7. It was raining like crazy this day in this city, so we ended up not being able to see each other till 9 PM. So we took about an hour to go to a bar, have some drinks, and got to know each other a bit. Then back to my hotel room for the post-drinks fun, which did not disappoint. Only 1 pop though because by the time we were done it was after midnight and both she and I had to work the next day. Yes, she looked like the pictures. $400 for the evening, and a successful experience.

The second girl was low 20's, long brown hair and a model. Looked like her pics, and a little bit like Emma Stone, so if that's your thing ... it certainly is mine. Face easily a 9, and body a 9 as well, she looked great in her pics. We had dinner at 7 PM at an expensive steakhouse, and it was delicious. It seemed like we were into each other, so after dinner we decided to go back to her place which was pretty close. In advance, we had arranged $500 for an evening "with fun", so I was driving in the car thinking to myself, man, I cannot believe I get to bang a young model, this is unreal. So we get to her apartment, which is small but nice. She has a cat she adores, which is good as I'm a cat person as well. So we start fooling around on the couch, and kiss a little and I feel her up a little, but that's where it ended. She wasn't comfortable going any further on the first date. Unfortunately, by then I had foolishly already paid the allowance, so huge lessons learned: 1) No allowance till you get what you expect, and 2) Agree on the definition of "fun" in advance. Still a good night, but I didn't feel like I totally got my money's worth. I will be back in this city in a few months, and may see her again though as she said she would be down for intimacy on the 2nd date. I'll take it with a grain of salt, and certainly no allowance until we are both naked on the couch or bed!

The third girl I saw twice; Saturday evening and then again on Sunday for brunch. This was setup in advance. She was an instagram model, mid 20's, beautiful face, at least a 9. Enhanced double D's that looked totally natural, and a big derriere, which normally isn't my thing, but on her it just fit well. I was super hooked on her pics, and she did not disappoint. So that is 3 for 3 on the girl matching the pics, which is great, and so different from backpage. So on Saturday we went to an expensive dinner, then a comedy club, and then late night at my hotel. All this for $500, awesome. I had hoped she would stay overnight because we had brunch planned, but she preferred to stay at her place. On Sunday, we met back at the hotel at 10 AM for more fun, and then off to brunch at 2 PM. Another $500, but again, well worth it. I am going to Vegas in the summer. and plan to fly her over for a weekend of fun there, and she was all up for that.

So all my experiences so far have been pretty good. I have a date setup in another big city in the East next week, and this girl who is in her mid 30's has been sending me awesome nudes without me even asking. Imagine my surprise when I was sitting on a plane, and the picture came up on my screen, I had to hide my phone immediately. The first girl above also sent me a nude in advance of our get together. Again, I didn't even ask for it. So yes, I'm hooked on this site! My only problem now is that this shit is expensive, and I'm going all in this quarter, but need to slow down this pace a little bit the remainder of the year or I'll go broke!

18 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Congrats. A couple of points of advice...

If time is on your side I would say if you need to moderate your budget first start with a date that does not involve cash or just $100 to show you are serious. You probably dont get laid but you start the process of "dating" that many girls want and you have a low risk situation that affords you both the opportunity to screen out mutual chemistry problems. Plus you get an idea what she is looking for in terms of $, adventures, gifts, etc.

Another lower cost solution is once you lock in with the right girl (s) and gain some mutual trust pay her a monthly "retainer" for multiple visits that become a better deal for you by reducing the net cost per visit. This is a win-win since it becomes a form of locked in income for her and lots of these girls want to be exclusive or have few partners so this becomes appealing to them.

If you are looking for a hit-and-run and variety then these tactics probably will not work. But I use the site to estanlish a more traditional longer term SD-SB relationship.
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Great advice thank you!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Your experiences sound great! It’s great to hear how well your dates have gone. The one who flaked on you still sounds promising.

Let us know if you enjoy your time when you come east and meet your next hottie.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I still don’t get the advantage of using SA over strip clubs. They both can work, but strip clubs just seem easier and more reliable.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I’m 53 and have considered this but will probably wait until I’m closer to 60. I’m fairly comfortable financially but should be much better off after I can access the 401k. Right now it’s more than I’d be willing to spend.
    Are the prices you quoted including dinner, drinks, or is that just for the sex?
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^I’m assuming 60 isn’t too old for this. By reading various posts and stories on TUSCL it seems no age is too old and that if you money there’s always a beautiful woman willing to spread her legs for you.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    JS69, for the most part I agree with you. I’ve gone both routes (early adapter to SA before anyone was talking about it here) and I don’t mess with it anymore. I’m in a “phase” where I don’t want to do dinner and chat, I wanna have sex and then have them leave. Strippers are ideal for that. SA is not. Sex and hit the door are great for a stripper, it’s a VIP session for them without having to pay the house fee. Doing that with most SA girls would make them feel like a “ho” and “cheap” which won’t work for them, they’re going the SA route to make themselves feel special in their own right.

As for many guys like the OP, they want an experience over just sex, and a girl that’s an Instagram model, college grad, etc. is probably more “refined” to be able to handle experiences like that and not look like a total “slut” in public much better than your average stripper. That’s a big appeal to some guys.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You got screwed in a bad way with that 2nd one, I'd be leary of her again, other than that it seems a good time was had. I never have SA'd so I won't comment much further other than it sounds like a very expensive date which can be good, I get my rocks off ITC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Did you have to sift thru lots of girls and posers to end-up w/ the 3 you liked, or you found them fairly easily?
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Papi - I've been pretty lucky actually in these cities. I only contacted about 4 in the first city, and had setup dates with two. Well, three actually so I had to let one go as she was a backup. Contacted 3 in the other city, and had the date with the one setup in advance, and no backup because I was 99% certain she'd show up. But I know I got pretty lucky with those numbers. There are other cities where I've contacted more girls with less success.

Note that these 2 cities are big, and literally thousands of SB's are on the site in each. So yeah, it can take up hours of your time if you let it ...

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "I still don’t get the advantage of using SA over strip clubs. They both can work, but strip clubs just seem easier and more reliable."
    I've done both. Higher quality girls can be found online, both in terms of physical attractiveness and all the other qualities like intelligence, drive, ambition that you might be looking for. I've never tried to use SA like backpage, but I agree with @Shailynn that these girls are not looking for one-night pump-and-dump sex. That usually makes SA more expensive and it's not for everyone.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ to follow what random said, you can take many girls off of SA (especially in larger cities) to an upscale restaurant and not be embarrassed. Me taking a stripper I met at Flight Club to an upscale restaurant? Nah, she’s me made I didn’t take her to Olive Garden!
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the insights y'all.
    pics matching person is a nice surprise.
    OTC gets you exactly what you see - but SA too? ... that's nice
    Also nice to hear SA girls are game for "pay to play" while they keep eyes open for a real SD with monthly retainer.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I've been dabbling in SA since the bigger clubs in Detroit changed their rules recently. I've found SA to be a lot of fun. In general I agree with johnsmith69 and prefer my strip clubs to SA. It's just easier and the girls tend to be hotter. Now,
    On the other hand ive been vacationing in Naples. SA has been fantastic! I sent out abut 20 messages before I left Detroit. Received 12 replies. Led to two meets so far just today. Had a 26 yo cute Latina that ironically had just moved here frommichigan. Went to her place in fort Meyers $300 this morning for full service Then I just had a 19 yo smoking hot little blonde come to my hotel for $400 tonight. She insisted on a rubber. That was ok. She's a dancer at a club in fort Meyers. Each chick was cute, fun and relieved I wasn't an asshole. Or more than likely they just like my money. Each wants to get together more during my stay. I'm deciding between that or pushing the other two from SA that said they want to meet up too. Either way I'm beat and going to sleep!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Shaillyn: "Me taking a stripper I met at Flight Club to an upscale restaurant? Nah, she’s me made I didn’t take her to Olive Garden!"
    --------------
    Yeah, I get the sarcasm. The irony is that @Smith does all the classic SB activities like demeaning shopping trips, and paying 3x the going rate. But she's a stripper and this is a stripper forum.

I'll stay out of this kind of discussion.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh, the food is tres buena at Olive Garden !! Take her there shailynn !!! LOL
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    With the usual caveat that my region my be different than yours, my over-generalization on SA is:

Hotness, smarts & education, fun partygirl impulsiveness: pick any 2

I've met some very high quality, educated young women on SA. They tend to either lack in hotness, or that fun partygirl experience I'm looking for, or both. Meanwhile, most of the very hottest girls I've met on SA are strippers.

Although I started on SA thinking that I wanted an attractive smart SB, my experiences have made me realize that maximal hotness plus super fun impulsive partygirl seems to be what I'm attracted to. My own theory as to why: I'm currently dating, and the women I date tend to be educated and successful; in addition, I'm surrounded by smart women at work, etc. So I'm not lacking at all for interactions with smart women; evidently what I"m looking for is maximal diversion. Still meeting SBs across the spectrum, but unless I find the trifecta (looks, fun, smart), I tend to be optimizing for looks+fun

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion