Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what odd/outrageous things you could tip a dancer

gothamyte

from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

why we gotta tip with money all the time? As long as it fits in that garter belt, its all good, right?

$10 scratch off $free movie pass to Black Panther

Pile on

Replies (29)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Tip of your dick.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Some weed

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Free club pass Gift card to your local bookstore An IOU note Monopoly "Get out of jail free" card

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Your digits

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Some X box games to keep the boyfriend occupied while she give you a blowjob

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A nice dick-pic

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One of those stick-on tattoos

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Some Chakken Fangers

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Red Lobster Gift card.

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

An autographed picture of President Trump

A coupon for free ice cream

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Olive Garden Gift-card

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Grab her by the pussy

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

A pack of doublemint gum

Two "Draw 4" Uno cards

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

An empty Royal Crown bag

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Fuzzy dice?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A pitbull puppy

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Offer to become her own personal “Cap’n Sav-A-Ho”

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You could ask her to hold your drugs for safe keeping...

I’ve never gotten mine back, which is odd.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Condoms

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

How about a mixed CD. One you burned yourself haha

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

A come to Jesus book

Profile picture for anon4231
anon4231
•

@galiziabob: USED condoms. Like one of those weird Japanese pornos.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Used pair of LDK pants!

If you have a pair handy.

Profile picture for jsully63
jsully63
•

Baby oil

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Livestock.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Perfect @taxi driver

Profile picture for Chrisjenk94
Chrisjenk94
•

1 share of Enron stock

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"The key card to your hotel room." I have gotten several of those. Usually from the drunkos at the end of the night, I make them think there is hope so they'll get more dances. Oops.

Weed is a good tip, too. A blunt's worth is enough to make me happy. But I get guys to give me weed even if they don't get dances... I don't have a particularly good sense of smell, except for weed. I'll walk past a group of guys and turn around and be like, "who has the weed?" and then I find out, and then they give me some.

I like collecting foreign currency, and traveling businessmen sometimes have some, but usually it's worth next to nothing unless it's a Euro or something. Usually it's more exotic money that isn't worth much, so it's more of a gift than a tip. For example, I have a 10,000 Korean Won a customer gave me from a business trip. It's worth a little over $9 USD. Lol.

I once was getting rained on and then realized there was a piece of paper in the pile. I almost crumpled it up and threw it back into the crowd, then I looked and saw it was a casino slip voucher for $60. Cool. The casino is a 2 minute walk from my club and I didn't cash it in for like 6 months lol.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

The number to the local drug rehab clinic, a lawyer's number

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement