Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this Korean KPOP Dancer

Lone_Wolf
Lone_WolfVIP226258

Arizona

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Solid 9+. Any of you PL's that go lower then 8.5 needs new meds.

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

9.2

When is she starting at Follies?

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Ha! I've never been to follies but I bet the roof would probably cave in if something that fine walked in.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Damn. Clearly 9+. One of the world’s great asses.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Boner making material there.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not my type - I prefer a little more meat to hang on to - but she can be considered an 8.5

Profile picture for rcan1
rcan1
•

Nice! I could get behind her with 8.6. Asians are my style not so much Koreans, but she has it going on.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Clubber, callling Clubber !!!

That's a nice Korean babe !!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Lone_wolf get my meds ready. She's attractive but just not my type. 7.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Hot. I'd take off some points for ass not projecting enough, and face is pretty but not DDG. Probably 8.5, but wouldn't complain if someone called it an 8 or a 9.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd share a bowl of kimchi with her. :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Like a solid 4-5. Name is Chaejin, I think.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Very hot body, but her dance moves aren't very sexy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Fuck me runnin’.

More than damned hot enough. Way more.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•
  1. I like the way she moves her hips
Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

8.8 for me because I can't confirm if padding is supporting her breasts otherwise they would be small and lose points

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Clubber YESTERDAY Like a solid 4-5. Name is Chaejin, I think.

OK, I lied. To me, she is about as HOT as any woman could be!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

She's hotter than any of the other rate this chick threads, 9. BTW, the other chicks in that vid are also pretty damn hot.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

OSU,

Gobble, err, Google them!

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

After some google sleuthing, i was able to come across a sexy photoshoot with a little bit of topless action and some bare ass:

And a nice nip slip for those that care: gfycat.com

Probably in the C cup range. Still suffers a bit from ABD (Asian booty disease), but still a 9+. Definitely a lot more provocative than your average K-pop "star". Doesn't seem to care for underwear much :) , has had some near lip slips.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Whoa! Thanks for posting the links. Such an amazing beauty. I bet she would easily pull down 200k plus in a sc. Stunningly beautiful

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

The hip thrusts put her over 9 for me. She’s be arrested for doing those on an American concert stage.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

DD,

Nice find!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

She is much like my ATF, but overall, better. Her face really puts her over the top, not that my ATF didn't have a lovely face, just not as spectacular!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn! I'd do things to her that I'm sure are illegal in her country!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Oh YEAH !!!!! But I had to turn the sound down. That was some awful music.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

She's really hot. One of the best posted here in a long time.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

15,

There was sound? All I heard was my heavy breathing and panting.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i’m in.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

lopaw,

I could do more things! :)

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Since she's not blond and I can't see her tits, I will give her an 8.4 She doesn't look like the hottest girl I've seen. Looks good though. If I could see her tits, might raise the score.

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

Wow, what a babe! Just imagine her walking you to the door ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement