tuscl

Going to Richmond

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Any suggestions, Papi? I like the high mileage places

9 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Asking Papi? Don't be silly. Richmond is GoVikings territory.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Save your money for a better place. I've clubbed in Richmond and it sucks ass. There are very few places where I cannot make lemonade out of lemons, but Richmond clubs are so controlled that it is utterly depressing.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^System failure?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @rickdugan
    "I've clubbed in Richmond and it sucks ass. "

Should I recommend it to 4got2wipe?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    flagooner, if there is one person on TUSCL that I don't take advice from it is rickdugan.

I also don't listen to the lion, the vulture, the squid, or whatever other Rick animals post here. But at least the Rick animals are funny. The rickdugan is entertaining, but in a sad "I hope he's full of shit" kind of way. :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Richmond sucks - I recommend Salt Lake City
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Salt Lake City sucks I recommend Pyong Yang ;)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    @realDougster: I lost my patience too early I suspect. Between the booty shorts (required), pasties, prohibition against hard alcohol (beer and wine only), depressive and controlled environment, low energy self entitled vibe from the few girls who ever came over to say hi, high cost for what would no doubt be limited fun, etc.,etc., enough was enough. I tried multiple clubs two nights in a row and it was the same everywhere. Now maybe if I was a regular or otherwise put the time in I could have made something happen, but it just wasn't worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @rd

All these threads asking city/area info are parodies of another thread - you've just been out of the loop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion