tuscl

Man accused of selling cocaine to strippers is arrested

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Why is it illegal to sell cocaine to strippers? Strippers without cocaine = librarians.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/13/man…

12 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    How’s a guy supposed to enjoy himself if his strippers aren’t trippin?
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    For a long time I was surprised by the number of strippers who use cocaine. But I’m a slow learner.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Huntsman - I agree. It’s not 99.9% anymore. So the percentage has declined. I think that’s due to heroin and meth.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    So a guy who runs a country club sold coke to strippers. There’s irony in there somewhere.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Man, it must be a trip to have these honeys actually give you money. One way rode for me. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lone_Wolf - it reminds me of one of those GEICO commercials - “A man goes to a strip club and makes money. Unexpected! Saving 15% on car insurance - by using GEICO...”
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I guess there's something to the enterprenuer mindset, lol!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    I say "no" to strippers on cocaine. Everyone knows heroin-addicted strippers are the best - just ask Gawker and Rick Dugan.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think every stripper needs to be high on something to enjoy banging guys triple their age!!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good point Shailynn! Lol!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I could say the serious thing: cocaine and heroin ruin lives.

Or I could follow up on shailynn's comment and say that banging weirdo perverts triple your age ruins lives. Apparently, cocaine fixes that.

So two wrongs make a right. Ace!
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Can't he just use weed and tequila on his strippers like a civilized PL?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion