tuscl

Stripper BF has been texting me...LOL

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Yep I haven't run into that problem in a few years. According to her he hacked into her imesseges? I'm not completely stupid when it comes to tech stuff but not really sure how that works. But he says she cheated on him with a regular who she flew to texas to meet and fucked him so he would put a down payment on a house for her. he doesn't realize that is actually the type of stuff I want to hear. I won't be putting a down payment on a house but 400 OTC is on the table.

23 comments

• PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    "he doesn't realize that is actually the type of stuff I want to hear"

LMAO!!!
  • JordanBelfort
    7 years ago
    Nothing makes me feel more insecure and a PL than the thinking about a stripper and her degenerate boyfriend talking shit about me, about how muchbofba chump I am for paying all their bills and buying him clothes. But In reality, he's the chump.
  • will_wonka
    7 years ago
    I once had a BF pick up the girls phone when I called. So I just hung up. He called back and left a pretty vulgar voicemail. He had no context behind the situation other than someone hung up when he answered. So yes, he knew she was a whore. And so did I.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've only had that once ... I texted stripper, "hey what's up", he texted back saying this is her boyfriend and I need to stop texting her... Felt bad for the guy
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Duh, he should be setting up more appointments for her so he can stay unemployed.... Wait... did he just advertise for her on the down low saying $400???? Maybe these unemployed boyfriends are smarter than we thought?!?!?!?!?!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I had a fude answer a phone when I called a dancer. She wanted to know why I didnt call her when I saw her again. She acted shocked that a dude answered her phone... lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I has a dude... dam fat fangers
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    No he didn't say anything abt 400bfor OTC but that's what I've been thinking of offering her. She is a 22 y.o. 9. Update...she texted me and said she will text me when she can get this physco to quit texting every guy on her contact list. It's all good with me...LoL now I know she is down! Guy thought he was hurting her he just did her a favor with me
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Haha lol. I only got one of those and it was stripper ex bf threatening me to stay away from her. She warned me about this in advance and was sending that message to all her regs. It was kindof funny but sorta weird with his vague threat. I simply responded "who tf is this?" With no response. I should have replied with something like a dick pic in hindsight.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    And I thought that only happened to me!
    A BF of a now former favorite texted me "keep it in the club and there won't be any trouble"....all I did was text her "Good morning!"
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have received some texts from stripper boyfriends. They threatened to beat me up or kill me. One guy, however, begged me to let his "fiancée" alone. I felt so bad for the guy that I almost stopped fucking the stripper.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Well the guy pretty much confirmed that she fucks her regulars outside of the club I felt like saying thanks dude I was getting around to making her an offer wasn't sure if she was down with that type of thing but you just confirmed it LOL
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The guy who fucks the girl you pay for free and lives off your money is the chump? Wow, talk about a fucking bad acid trip.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I had a BF call me and tell me to stay away, I could hear her arguing with him in the background that I was one of her regulars. I actually met him later on, driving his girl around. Fat young guy with an old, cheap economy car.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Between the stripper BF and the paying PL, the variation in being a chump is measurable in shades of grey.

But if it helps you sleep at night...
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Ishmael for the gold medal.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The stripper BF is so misunderstood lol.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Stripper BF? It depends which one! You’re all just in the rotation. It’s the chumps that don’t realize that.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It seems that a strippers bf should understand that nothing good will come from reading her text messages (or answering her work cell).

Regardless of what Ishmael said - which is spot on. If a bf doesn’t think he will be able to handle the truth - he won’t be able to handle the truth!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    You’re like, “wow! When a nasty cheap whore! Gross!.. so, umm.. just how cheap have you seen her get?..”
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Pretty much BJ99.. Lol it's the same way when another stripper tells you hey don't fuck with her she's a whore she sucks dick in the back and fucks people on the outside of the club and I'm like okay thanks for the info
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lol, when I was new, the girls were telling everyone I was doing extras in the vip. I sold sooo many vips. Guys would just ask for them at the stage. “Point our that stank.. wanna make sure I avoid her!” :P
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Some of the older posters will remember me relating the story of when I got a call from a stripper’s boyfriend. I still laugh about being in her phone under “money.” :)

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion