Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you do this celebrity?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

It's Patrick Swayze, right ?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadowcat wants to fuck trannys now. He seems to be experime ting and finding his faggoty groove

Profile picture for Lloyd_Gross
Lloyd_Gross
•

I'll stick with Julie Newmar, thanks.

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Looks like a man

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Reminds me of Ron Jeremy

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is nasty

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m not sure if that’s a he or a she - so I’m going to say no. If it’s a real she then I’m in.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Warrior 15 for the win. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's Sunday 4:30 pm Eastern - I'm sitting in a small black dive SC and my erection was just ruined - thanks Shadow

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shadow is winning with trannys

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

HELL NO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement