tuscl

Whats with butt plug

ajvj
Georgia
Saturday, February 10, 2018 9:10 PM
Was at my favourite club follies. Got dance from a young spinner who looked sexy. When she removed her top both her jugs were pierced. Asked her if it's pierced down there as well, she said not now but plan on doin it and said there's a surprise and showed me the butt plug. This is the 2nd dancer there wearing this. I don't know he many are into this but I don't.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If they are trying to tell me that anal is not available, they don't need to worry about me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't noticed it much, I don't really think it's a thing unless they are not visible and thus I haven't noticed them - only seen it once actually about a year from a dancer I know and see regularly at her club and I only sawjer with it once. I wonder if certain clubs may havea policy against this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @shadow Maybe she's pro-anal and is getting-it-ready/stretching-it-out
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It might cause rectal prolapse. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have encountered a few... still kinda a kinky thing to me... especially when it looks like the mickey mouse head...
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I think Papi's interpretation if probably accurate. She enjoys anal. Not sure if she provides that service in the club?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m guessing she’s showing that she likes anal - and she’s trying to look a bit naughty too. I’m not sure of what it indicates she might do in the club. They have those jeweled anal plugs that might she may think looks hot too.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    As long as girls don’t start wearing pussy plugs I’m good. Portland is about the only place that I’ve seen butt plugs.
  • LoverBoyPizza
    6 years ago
    Wearing a butt plug is usually for stretching out your butt hole for anal sex. I assume girls that wear them enjoy anal sex. Strippers walking around with them probably think it is an attention grabber when on stage.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    I have seen 4 dancers at PTs with butt plugs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like wild places and even wilder girls. Chicago Land? SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Winning.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I like the butt plugs with the tails attached!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    She’s trying to make you think she’s into freaky activities, she’s trying to make you assume she’s going to do crazy stuff in her dances, so these thoughts of yours will inspire you to spend money on her. Apparently it’s working, since many of you automatically assumed these girls like anal.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Walking around with the Butt Plug installed? What is she wearing on her lower half, nothing? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion