tuscl

Snow in Detroit

Detroit weather is terrible this weekend . I'm a dancer and I had plans to come up from a different state, I know I know wrong timing .But do people still go to strip clubs in this weather ?

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Ask @flagooner he’s the Eskimo
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    weather doesn't matter to a raging boner that needs a stripper to bounce on it
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    We go to the clubs to get warm through friction.

• Longball300
    7 years ago
    If you strip... they will cum...
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ve gone before in these types of snowy conditions. However, I can say from experience, the clubs are dead usually.

Many dancers don’t come in due to the weather, I suppose those that do make it in can bank due to the lack of options/competition between dancers for any guy who happens to be there.

From my experience, the number of dancers and number of customers is alway way down on days like today.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    What else is there to do when the weather is like this? OTC girls won't drive in this weather. So we will have to cum to them.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    7 years ago
    Yes, they do! It's usually the dancers who don't make it in because their kids have a snow day, etc. Come work, but drive safe!
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    No hail nor sleet nor snow stops me...Some of the best nights are snowy nights with just a few people hanging out....rules might get bent a little more...you never know.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I once walked 5-miles thru a forest-fire to get to a strip-club b/c I was so horny
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If it's unsafe to drive then I assume this may affect the # of custies; o/w if it's just crappy weather our penises have the final-word and they usually opt for going.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Snow rarely impacts my club attendance. If anything, it makes me more apt to go because I figure there will be fewer other customers, but still dancers who are looking to make their money, and might be willing to be more generous to the guys willing to hand it over. That means better selection for me.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Here in South Carolina, if the road is covered in snow, the strip club will be pretty empty. Happens less than once in a blue moon. Supposed to reach 70 degrees here this coming week. 60's for sure it sounds like. After this winter, mid 50's has me feeling warm wearing short sleeve shirts outside. Upper 60's will feel very warm.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Michigan roads are open. Don't be pussies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg8Iec-u…
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol at that fucking asshole who slammed into that pileup at the end of that video. It’s unbelievable that people don’t slow down in those types of conditions. Everyone is always in such a fucking hurry to get to the strip club, I guess.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah we do, we had a 4-8 inch snowfall Friday, people go out still. Driving out won't happen for me tonight, I spent the last 4 days in the hospital, driving home today was iffy, but doable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion