tuscl

Cleveland Cavs - Was That The Biggest Single Day Trade You Can Ever Remember?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Cleveland was going to pick up Juice's option from Charlotte but it would have pushed them over the salary cap too much.

9 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    It's sad that so many people's lives must be affected just to keep Lebron happy . He'll probably go to another team in the off-season anyway.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Everyone is waiting to see which team Shailynn signs with.

SJG

High Voltage Apparatus Repair and Testing
    http://www.harthighvoltage.com/
    Yuba City CA
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm in negotiations with the San Jose Microchips (part of the Central California YMCA Basketball Rec League Division)
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Lebron is a pussy.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Dilly dilly
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bad for Cleveland, good for Ronnie. Also, bad for me because I had to sit there and watching boring ass Danny at the games.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    The Cavs gave up much more than just Ron Harper for Ferry, if my memory still serves me there were a couple high draft picks included.

Yesterday's trade proves my thoughts that the Kyrie trade was a bad deal for the Cavs when it was done. Hopefully yesterday's trades will bale out the Cavs sinking ship.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm in Northeast Ohio this week.........I went to lunch meeting with a client and when the first trade was announced most everyone cheered......by the time the meeting ended the Cavs basically were a new team.

Mostly I am wondering how the coaching staff or the owners feel they are going to have this new group learn to play together in time for the playoffs since they weren't able to get the group they had on the same page.

Or are they kissing this year goodbye....
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If Jae and Isaiah played like they did last year then the Kyrie trade wouldnt of been this bad, but it was this bad, because Isaiah still isn’t healed and Jae is having the worst season of his career.

Cleveland finally got a younger team overnight, and new additions that won’t demand shots and should have relatively low egos. I just wish they could have gotten rid of JR Smith too but oh well.

As long as this team can do some basic gel, they are already being considered the eastern conference champs especially since Boston is still down with Hayward.

Probably most importantly they saved their high draft pick which is huge. When I heard they gave up a 1st round draft pick I was thinking “fuck me” but I forgot they had another pick late in the 1st round which is what they gave away.

They got younger over night, still have an excellent pick in the upcoming draft. Considering all the money the team is hemorrhaging in salary cap they did great in making some moves hopefully encouraging LeBron to stay. This coming year aside from the Lakers it appears nobody can offer what the Cavs just put together for LeBron.

What does LeBron do in the off season? Stay with a younger looking solid Cleveland team or go to the Lakers with a guy he just got rid off, the face of Big Baller Brand and deal with his dad, and a bunch of scrubs? Who knows.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion