tuscl

Changes...

Clubber
Florida
founder,

I mentioned the discussion topics not being highlighted. They are now. I don't know if it was because I pointed it out or you just hadn't completed your tweaking. Maybe a general note when you are going to start work on something and when you complete it?

10 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    Also, I used to be able to scroll down and the main menus would pop up, so I could go back to the discussions, but now I have to scroll all of the way to the top, which some ppl..SJG, make difficult.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Just hit the arrow on the bottom to the left it will return you to the top hit it twice you are back on the discussion page
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The only way I can find the message link is to click on start new discussion. It was partially there this morning just to the left of the favorites link but it has disappeared again.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I see it on my desktop.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I got it now by reducing Chrome to 90%
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Looking with both Mozilla and IE, it is still not completely fixed. On the new top banner menu, can't really see 'messages'. Getting in from another place, my 2x inbox messages don't really include anything linkable, can't open them.

Doing like Shadowcat, getting in from Start A Discussion, then I can and did open my messages and respond.

1. Thanks for letting us get the indexes to the old threads and discussions.

2. Would be better if they could be reopened and continued. Bumping one will give a better chance of someone reading some, than just linking to it.

3. Offering an easy way to get a link to just one post would help.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • founder
    7 years ago
    What screen resolution are you guys using? Are you still using 14" monitors?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @founder I haven’t had any of the issues these guys are describing, I’m on an IPhone 8+ and a laptop with a 16” screen running google chrome & Firefox the site works best in chrome for me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my laptop got stolen a year.5 ago and now i am on a ipad and feel i am up the creek.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Does the iPad show the messages link?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion