tuscl

Rate the Asian girl. I demand equal time Papi and shadowcat. :)

Clubber
Florida
Monday, February 5, 2018 12:11 PM
Without the tats. [view link]

25 comments

• rcan1
    6 years ago
    Hey, I will rate the little Asian hottie for you. Nice little ass, tats are a plus for me, nice little tits with nice nipples to play with hell I say in the US a 9. In Asia I give her a 6. JMHO. Living in Asia for around 20 years I had plenty of 10’s to choose from. Hell there were many times I thought I had the hottest girl in town just to walk out of a club and see one better! It is tough on us Asian lovers as there is just not enough time to have them all, but I will give it a shot.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I don't have the fever, so 7 for me
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    She's okay. If @Clubber didn't have me on ignore, I'd tell him about the 19-yr-old Asian econ major who's coming over tonight. She's not as busty, but probably prettier.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'd do her but an hour later I would probably be horny again. :)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree that Asian women are the most beautiful.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i really like her long black hair, but besides that i think she's just OK. that being said, generally speaking, i'm not into Asians. @Bj99 replace Asian with Latina and you've got it right
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Go, That hair gets me always!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Latina women are up there also. I like dark hair. I’m part Latina, but I didn’t get the dark hair, or the ability to tan. :(
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Bj, I've no idea why I have that attraction other than the hair and the exotic look. I was "fevered" before I met my Asian ATF. Doubt she'll ever be replaced.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I'm with you all the way Clubber! Got the "fever" a very long time ago!
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    I like her. From my recent AMP experiences, I notice the Asians seemingly all have nips like that. Can anyone confirm/deny?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Also like her dark-hair - and like her dark-areolas - but breasts are too-small for my tastes and her bod is just ok - if I could fuck anybody she wouldn't be my choice - actually liked shadowcat's white-bitch better
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi, Interesting you mentioned "her dark-areolas". That has always been a comment of mine why I don't like AAs. No contrast to the rest of the breast. No Contrast with the straight dark hair. I can agree she could use larger breasts, but I've yet to find the perfect Asian or any woman. Thank God we don't all like the same appearance in woman. Sure would be a lot of frustrated people. :)
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Dr, My Asian ATF didn't, but then she was not stock. :)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I like sc girl video much better but the Asian girl has nice perky nipples. Didn't care at all for the bright white light and bird sounds in sc video. Fast forward works though.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    dude, Dis you have that attraction before clubbing? Any idea why?
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    6.5-7 for me. But I do not have the fever.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    A solid 8 easy
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She’s cute and hot - and her tats make her hotter (in a slutty way) - so I’m all in with this one! I’d give her a 9 - any maybe a 10 if she love me long time... However, the guru of Asian women has yet to offer his opinion - as SJG has lots of experience from AMP’s and Vietnamese Coffee Houses - so I’ll wait to see what words of wisdom he has.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cash, sjg has been on ignore so long, the whiskers stopped growing.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point. He’s going to miss a good hot Asian! His loss.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cash, You say, "He’s going to miss a good hot Asian! His loss." after I mention he is on my ignore list. Does that also mean my posts are automatically not sent to him?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My mistake. I was thinking incorrectly - as I was thinking of him having you on ignore. He will still see this hottie. I had to watch the clip again - as she’s very hot!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Cash, Thanks.
  • newmark
    6 years ago
    Love the nipples. Otherwise, okay overall
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion