tuscl

Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club

recass
Georgia
I am going to be in San Diego later this year and I am planning a trip to Hong Kong. I checked the stripper gallery on the website and was wondering if any of these girls actually worked at the club

4 comments

• Liwet
    7 years ago
    They probably do, but don't use that gallery as anything to plan for. You don't know the days or the times those specific girls work, you don't know the quality of the photographer, etc.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hk has an incredibly high turnover rate... most of the girls work only a short while and then go back home. then return when they need more money. they seem to make a really good wage relative to normal employment but most have families to raise.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Have to agree with Liwet that you should not use the gallery to plan your trip. In my experience, not that many of the HK girls are local. Many travel a great distance -- more than a few by plane -- to work at HK. They stay a few weeks, make much more money than they can make at home, and then return to their regular lives and families. For that reason alone, you never know which girls will be there. Also, who knows how old those photos are? All that said, the general quality of the girls at HK at any given time will match the hotness in the gallery. You won't be disappointed.
  • recass
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys I figured as much just kinda curious you guys have great info I can hardly wait
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion