tuscl

How can you tell if the stripper really likes you?

full_metal_RIL
I never made it to Vietnam
I think I've finally found true love!

24 comments

• GACA
    7 years ago
    She introduces you to her biracial children as their new step daddy
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Give it up soldier. Your days of fingerbanging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties ARE OVER!
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    As she passes to collect her $1 tip, she leans over, and chastely kisses you on the cheek. That's when you know, dude
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    She likes you if she tips the DJ to skip her turn in the rotation whenever you are in the club. She likes you even more if she goes and hides in the dressing room after she tips the DJ to keep her off stage. After all, she may be really shy.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If she really likes you, she will buy you stuff, and pay your bills.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    gobbles up your sperm
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    How do you know? It's a feeling that last forever. It's one that is not easily explained but you know. It's one where when the bad days are good when she's around and vice versa. You know when she is there for you through thick and thin and she's the first and last person you think about. Don't jump in until you know or you may jump into the shallow end and that hurts like hell.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    if she keeps coming back to you. especially if she’s HOT and when you don’t do many dances with her.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    She'll come sit with you at the bar during slow periods even when your not tipping.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    You'll know she REALLY likes you when you sit at home and do nothing while she works and when she does come home she buys your drugs and pays your bills.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I think they mostly "like" me because I tip well....:)
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    Fuck yeah, I got mdb2203 to come out of hiding!
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    When she gives you a ride to band practice on her way to work.
  • ididthisonce
    7 years ago
    Gives you a key to her apartment.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you treat her in a civilian manner ITC, then it will be obvious.

To go beyond this just start seeing her outside, and assume that you'll be waking up in the mornings with her.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Buys you Xbox games
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    She really likes you when she clothes you buy buying all your clothes for you; buys you custom-rims for your car; buys weed for you to smoke; and treats you to nice-dinners which she ALWAYS pays for - o/w you're the guy providing this by-proxy for the guy she really likes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Similar to StripperWeb having different sections for different interests, I think Founder should create a "RIL Section" for those of like-mind.

And while he's at-it he should also add a big-booty section for like-minded enthusiasts.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    If you don't do drugs, sell drugs, know where to buy drugs... then she doesn't like you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    When you've convinced yourself it's true.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    She doesn't
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    When she puts in her own money so you can go to the VIP.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Congrats! When is the marriage? You might have instant family if she already has kids. :)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    When she says "Me love you long time".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion