tuscl

OT: 2019 Bullitt Mustang

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Supposed to go on sale this summer. Most will be Highland Green color, with a smaller number being Shadow Black. (don't ask me why the Shadow Black, maybe for shadowcat). Engine is projected to be 475 HP, 6 speed manual the only transmission option.(Regular Mustangs have a 10 speed automatic transmission option- what is this world coming to?). There is a real cool looking cue ball shifter.

Farmerart started a thread on the chase cars in the movie "Bullitt" back in 2013 that I couldn't bump, so I started a new thread. If that isn't enough, next years Shelby GT500 is supposed to be 700 HP plus.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Funny you brought it up. I've been kicking around the idea of trading in my 2015 GT for one. It would only be 40 more HP and I really don't need any more than I have. Price hasn't been announced but I'm guessing it would run me $25K plus my trade in. I like the idea of having a limited edition Mustang but I love the color (Ruby red) of my current Mustang and think the price tag is a bit high. I'll probably just stick to pissing my money off on stripers.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Saw it at Barrett Jackson in person. Went for 300k. Beautiful car!
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    That one was for charity. I think they will go for about$75k
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    79t: One article estimated that Bullitt Mustang would be priced between a GT Premium with Performance Package (~$45K) and a base GT350 Shelby (~$59K).
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i might go $3500.oo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion