Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: 2019 Bullitt Mustang

minnow
minnowVIP19318119

Any place that interests me.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Supposed to go on sale this summer. Most will be Highland Green color, with a smaller number being Shadow Black. (don't ask me why the Shadow Black, maybe for shadowcat). Engine is projected to be 475 HP, 6 speed manual the only transmission option.(Regular Mustangs have a 10 speed automatic transmission option- what is this world coming to?). There is a real cool looking cue ball shifter.

Farmerart started a thread on the chase cars in the movie "Bullitt" back in 2013 that I couldn't bump, so I started a new thread. If that isn't enough, next years Shelby GT500 is supposed to be 700 HP plus.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Funny you brought it up. I've been kicking around the idea of trading in my 2015 GT for one. It would only be 40 more HP and I really don't need any more than I have. Price hasn't been announced but I'm guessing it would run me $25K plus my trade in. I like the idea of having a limited edition Mustang but I love the color (Ruby red) of my current Mustang and think the price tag is a bit high. I'll probably just stick to pissing my money off on stripers.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Saw it at Barrett Jackson in person. Went for 300k. Beautiful car!

Profile picture for 79terrier
79terrier
•

That one was for charity. I think they will go for about$75k

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

79t: One article estimated that Bullitt Mustang would be priced between a GT Premium with Performance Package ($45K) and a base GT350 Shelby ($59K).

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i might go $3500.oo.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement