tuscl

Victims’ dad charges Larry Nassar in courtroom: ‘I want that son of a bitch’

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

13 comments

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    dad of the year right there. Cant blame him for loosing his cool. Grown man touching little girls. Wish the guy got in a few punches at least.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I sympathize with the guy, and I imagine that a lot of dads would do so,etching si,liar if put in those circumstances. This chaos is the judges fault. She has turned the trial into a circus by trying to make a public statement instead of just trying to do justice.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    so,etching si,liar was supposed to say "something similar."
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I don't blame that guy. The cops should have reacted slowly and let him get a few seconds of revenge. That should be an eye opener for guys like vince.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    "dad of the year"....i think not, too trusting of strangers to leave his kid alone in the care of a doctor. People in general, tend to trust doctors, police, teachers, priest, due to their title. some people are stupider than others.
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    ^^^its the parents fault, not just dad. i was quoteing galiaiaboo. so taxi did these 10 to 15 year olds drive themselves to see DR Nassar, or did they take an uber or a taxi? my point is some parents are too trusting of people with fancy titles, like doctor, priest, teacher, nurse, police. you can trust them all you want with your kids if you have any. i dont trust and i didnt have to quit my job so my kids dont get molested. Dr Nassar needed an opportunity and he got it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Unaccompanied minor children has created problems for many air lines when unexpected circumstances has resulted in the children not reaching their intended destinations. Most of them have been put up overnight at the homes of the air line's employees. Kudos for them. Fortunately I have not heard of any sexual abuse during these unfortunate mishaps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Call me cynical, but I think the guy wanted to make a name for himself and get his 15-minutes of fame "as the hero dad".

And that cunt of a judge also wants her 15-minutes of fame, I'm referring to the brunette in the first case, I think this one was a different judge, the first one seemed to be trying to be a poor-woman's Judge Judy and seemed as if she was angling for a TV show.

I think this guy, and particularly the first judge, were grandstanding.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Dude could have seriously injured innocent people by doing that. How a dad that had THREE daughters molested by the same dude can be seen as a hero is baffling .
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    100% Papi, Wolf and others. I’m calling BS on his display.

More and more judges, and guys like this dad, are “acting” for the cameras being allowed into courtrooms. We have a local case here in Atlanta where two young people killed the girls Grandparents, and the judge was wayyyyy out of line with her mugging for the camera and personalized comments. Same here...The guy’s outrage, comments and acting out were totally for the cameras.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Guess what TheeOSU, it didn't happen. You are pathetic.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Guess what vince, you said it happened.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4464…

Yeah I'm pathetic for finding your statutory rape of a minor deviant behavior. So be it.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are hallucinating, dumbass. I said no such thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion