'Being a sex worker makes me a BETTER parent': Mother-of-one claims working as a

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The strippers I know love their children, but the children would be better off raised by wolves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl…

6 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    If I can listen to a 50 year old single, fat PL whine I can handle my kid.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    She’s able to make it work for her. She sounds like a thoughtful and intelligent woman. Stripping does take empathy and compassion to be really good at it. It’s not something I try to glamorize, by calling it ‘therapy,’ but it does make men feel happier and better ab themselves; however, I think it can be a psychological crutch for them too, in the way that women use “retail therapy.” It’s not really therapy. She’s right ab being there for people and listening tho. A lot of men talk to me about their real problems, but ppl do that w me everywhere. Some ppl are just natural therapists, and in many jobs, it’s can be a huge stress and a distraction. I really missed my calling bc I should have been a therapist. I kinda feel like one of those secret sorceresses that kings have in fantasy novels. I get to be only on their side, and I won’t tell anyone they know. Ppl can just tell when someone is non judgmental, caring , and objective.

I think some one who is happy and thoughtful can be a great example for their kids in any job. Stripping works for her, and I do think it works for me too. Mostly bc of the flexibility and bc I’m happy. but the job is not intrinsically conducive to producing better parenting; No job is. A good parent learns their own lessons, is happy, capable, confident, and thoughtful. A lot like a good leader.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Upon thinking ab it, I think the sales aspect of stripping is what could make a very good stripper a good parent. You have to be non judgement and objective in determining what motivates an individual, in order to show them what’s in it for them. Alot of parenting is showing your kids how doing what you want, is best for them.

For example, I didn’t want my son worry ab what ppl think, if something is best for him. When he was in kindergarten he didn’t eat his banana for lunch one day. He said the other kids said “eew, it has spots.” I asked “do you care if it has spots,” and he said “no.” I told him, “you know those pretty girls you like (he’s always loved pretty girls, since he was a baby), they like boys who are strong and fit, and bananas will make you strong and fit.” From then on, he made better decisions ab when to care what ppl think, and he ate his bananas. I used his motivation to appeal to pretty girls, but first I had to know, and accept, that it motivated him. Then, I shamelessly manipulated him.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Good comments BJ. I suspect you are way above the curve of being a good parent in this profession. I dont have kids soo my cred here is weak but I would think your lessons and hers are true. Its just the lifestyle seems to attract irresponsible girls which gives the girls with their shit together a bad name.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Oh, lol your hilarious example also demonstrates how all males are soo easily influenced by pretty girls. By mom and also his cute friends :P
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Agree. My point is that a good parent probably has social and self awareness skills that give them an edge in patently, as well as any job. She is smart and learns her lessons, and she’d do the same in any job where she was happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion