tuscl

lap dance question

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 9:54 AM
Been getting these dances from this smoking hot Mexican chick who is my CF. She exceeds all of my standards so when it comes to dances I am in paradise. One time only she started to massage her pussy over her thong while on top of my junk. Huge huge turn on for me. I want her to do that more, but I am still a newer customer to her. Seen her twice so far, and received 8 dances/songs. Going again today to see if she is there. My question, do you compliment her on this to get her to do it more, or do you tell her you like when she does that, or just ask her to touch herself? I am leaning towards telling her I like it when she did that, but I am also new to her and I want to become a regular she feels comfortable with so that I can possible go further with her in the future. Touching her pussy is my goal!

9 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just tell her what you want you are paying for her services.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Be upfront with her. This isn’t dating - this is business. Tell he what you want. Take her to the private dance area. She rubs her pussy - you get aroused - you pay her all your money. Repeat as often as desired... This relationship is based on you bringing money - and giving your money to her. She performs for you. If you don’t enjoy her performance - you move on. Don’t treat it like she has a relationship with you. Her relationship is with your wallet.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I agree with 25 and Cash. She wants to know what pleases you. That way you come back for more and thus PAY more.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Thank you gentleman!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    She’s a sex worker, so it’s ok to ask her for things that are of a sexual nature.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Whenever possible avoid directly telling her what to do. Instead tell her what you like. Phrasing it that was is positive and more likely to get her to do it cheerfully. No one like being bossed around.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"My question, do you compliment her on this to get her to do it more, or do you tell her you like when she does that, or just ask her to touch herself?" As long as you express yourself without insulting her, there's probably no wrong answer, but more what you're comfortable with (You gotta do you, man). For me, I'd probably "OMG remember when we were in there last time and you started playing with yourself? You drove me crazy! Would you do it again?" Tell her she's awesome, ask her to repeat. Just how I like to do things; the end result probably isn't ever any different at all than if I'd just said "hey would you play with your pussy again, like last time?"
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Update. It worked great. She started to touch herself and I said that I like when she does that, it's hot. She did it a lot more. She even started to pull her thong away from her body, showing little flashes of more here and there. I got to put my hands in more liberal places. Not the pussy yet but I will continue to work her. I also tried one thing as well.....I complimented her on her cute outfit. She said thanks and that it was new, first time wearing it. When we moved to the back, she started to remove it and I asked her if she could keep it on for one dance. It melted her. She said "really", ya, "ah that's so sweet" worked like a charm. Great day at the local SC! Thanks.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Anyone who likes Latinas is cool to me :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion