Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: State Of The Uniom

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone plan to listen to it? I'll probably pass. At this point I really don't trust/put-weight-on anything this guy says.

Replies (49)Latest

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I always watch, regardless of who is Prez. I guess I want to form my own impressions rather than relying on the substance being filtered through any media narrative, right or left.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

At this point I really don't trust/put-weight-on anything this guy says.


Exactly. Why listen to a pathological liar?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Definitely I will be passing.

SJG

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Set up a dart board with pics of the Prez and fill him full of darts. It will be more entertaining.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ Agreed

SJG

Profile picture for JackScott
JackScott
•

I always like to play drinking games when there are certain words or phrases that I expect the president to say. This year it's going to be words like FANTASTIC, and OUTSTANDING, and FAKE NEWS.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I’ll probably listen while I’m doing something else, if nothing else it gives clues to what might move markets, which I’m always interested in.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

My Ex and I used to make popcorn when asinine stuff was going to be on TV.

SJG

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Looking forward to it! I will be on the road, so it will be a perfect time to be reminded of all the ways we are winning

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Doubtful. At least it ain't that fucking shitstain Hillary giving it.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

I’ll watch it while reading a drunk blog of the event.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'm sure they will be batting about the talking points and rebuttals for the next three weeks- I'll 'educate' myself when the hornets go back to the nest and the dust settles, for better or worse. Mueller Time, anyone?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A lot of these things come across as political pep-rallies or political infomercials - kinda telling people nice-things and what they wanna hear - but you never know w/ Trump what he'll say and even if he'll come off script.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Melania is effing hot.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Malania is def striking, particularly for age - love her dark(ish) look but not really too-crazy about her bod (fake-boobs and a flat-ass) - but she is very attractive.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I'm going to pass. I'm burned out on all things Trump. I suspect viewership will be relatively low for that same reason.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

The address is going just fine. Like it or not, some things have improved since his term began, so a victory lap isn't that unreasonable. The Bushes and Obama were as full of shit as The Donald if not more.

The iso shots on Pelosi from time to time are hilarious.

Profile picture for BlackMambaAwake
BlackMambaAwake
•

watching it now!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Pass. This isn't the 70s. Too partisan to matter.

Profile picture for BurlingtonHoFactory
BurlingtonHoFactory
•

I saw a little of it (even though I don't even think there should be such a thing as a State of the Union address). He said some things I like (deregulation, tax cuts, VA reform, etc.), some things I don't like (trade, immigration, "In God We Trust," etc.), and some things I'm on the fence about (infrastructure, etc.). But the thing that stands out to me is that Trump often uses a black or Latin person to make his points. A black employee, Homeland Security agent with a Spanish name, a Mexican-American ICE agent, etc. In that regard, he's just as politically correct as everyone else. If he weren't politically correct, he wouldn't care about anyone's race or ethnicity; after all, what are the odds that the very best employee at DHS is Hispanic? The guy was probably chosen to make a statement: that statement being "the president isn't a racist." So Trump likes racial tokenism just as much as Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton do.

Also, yes, Melania is hot. Are those the first fake tits in the White House?

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

Michael Obama, who some call "Michelle" had fake tits added, so Melania is second

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Lol

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"My Ex and I used to make popcorn when asinine stuff was going to be on TV."

Sounds so sensuous and exciting. That's probably why she left you, the excitement with you was more than she could handle.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I read an article on CNBC long before the President even was close to finishing his speech about how the president messed up his speech. I guess they couldn't wait to criticize. It was kind of lame. Said the president turned an optimistic speech into a pessimistic one. They didn't even wait until he was half way through it to post they article. Obviously someone wrote it before he even spoke. Maybe a fast writer could have written it after he spoke for a few minutes. cnbc.com

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I'm just glad he didn't say anything about unleashing fire and brimstone on North Korea like the world has never seen again. I wouldn't be surprised if some people sold stocks yesterday knowing Trump was going to speak for over an hour.

Pelosi looked tired. She may want to retire.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

Trump, like any business man, is about the art of the possible. Every proposal he made in the speech has the support of the majority of congressional republicans and the American people.

That leaves congressional democrats with a choice. They can work with Trump and suffer the wrath of their base, or oppose popular legislation, resulting in trouble at the ballot box. This is especially true for the 8 Democratic senators from red states facing re-election this year.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

Not really a Trump fan, but he is 100x more honest than Obama. Trump just has a different, better, somewhat conservative narrative.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I watched it. Very interesting and thorough speech.

The ups - Melania, Ivanka and Lara looked great!

The downs - the leadership in both parties (aside from Paul Ryan’s age) is horribly old. Schumer looks like a decrepit old curmudgeon - Pelosi looks lost - McConnell looks like he’s trying to pass a stone!

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

My favorite was the Congressional Black Caucus, dressed in black with stylish African scarves. They sat on their hands looking like they were in pain.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^I thought McConnel looks like who farted ! The rest look old and Ryan looks like a mosquito.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Michelle has plastic tits !! Damn, I never knew that.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I love when 25 posts unbiased, non-partisan comments.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ "My favorite was the Congressional Black Caucus, ..."

How about the Congressional White Caucus, aka the GOP?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Now McConnell knows who farted !

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Pelosi looked tired. She may want to retire........comes from eating too many Tide Pods.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That chamber looks like an old age home! The youngsters aren’t actually young - just less old.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Did anyone see Joe Kennedy's rebuttal?

He had some good lines, but I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. I was fixated on all the sweat/moisture all over his face.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I watched a few minutes of it. I thought he was crying - as his voice seemed to break - and his face appeared wet. I guess it was just sweat.

He looked like a WASP’y college student.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

+1 on Flags comment. I was thinking how it was a reversal from the Nixon-Kennedy debate when Tricky Dick was the one sweating on camera. Young Joe almost looked like he was drooling.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

McConnell always looks constipated. Ryan looks like a grown up Eddie Munster with perpetual 5 o’clock shadow. Pelosi must not realize there are cameras around. I’d definitely pay to see Ivanka in VIP.

Profile picture for JohnTitor
JohnTitor
•

It looked like glistening cum on the bottom corners of his lips. His rebuttal was mostly just the tired leftist mantra about inclusion & diversity being super fucking awesome lol. Looks the the dems are still going to harp on identity politics rather than actual meat & potato issues like economics & infrastructure, alienating enough average Americans come election time. Idiots.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ any rebuttal 25?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Huntsman - I’d definitely like to see Ivanka in VIP. However, I wonder how she looks without make up, or with less make up and without her hair done?

I’d bet Tiffany would be a real fun ride! She doesn’t have the beauty of Ivanka - but I’m sure she can party -

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Didn’t watch @flag

Profile picture for laplurker
laplurker
•

I've been lied to by better than Trump.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Seems the public disagrees with most here. Via CBS, hardly a bastion of conservatism, 75% approved of the speech, including 72% of independents and 43% of demos.

If I were in Congress and on the left side of the isle, I'd double down on what I've been doing!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I fell asleep before Trump did his thing. I'm not going to look for video of the whole thing. Watching the national news was informative today, but skewed as usual.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

The Supreme Court is expected to consider whether public unions can require government to withhold dues from all employees, especially when unions use the money for political purposes. This could be disastrous for the left.

Also, Trump had a quick line about getting authorization to fire underperforming federal workers. This could be huuuuge. Whittle down the federal workforce rather than just freezing hiring.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

laplurker1 Hour Ago I've been lied to by better than Trump.

We've all been to strip clubs.........of course we have been lied to ( by some of the best I might add)......it's like claiming we all breathe oxygen.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement