Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Still one of my favorite threads: 40 questions

gothamyte

from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I may need to retake this. I scored 12 before? On my own questionnaire lol

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

My bad 50 questions

Scored a 17 now lol

Progress. Hi-five!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol I guess I missed that thread. That was pretty awesome and a great way to gaige PL'ness.

28 and counting...

Profile picture for CP_OG
CP_OG
•

Jeez. 31.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

oh sh*t......29 and counting.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

35, if I managed to keep count right... lol. I'm trying to figure out if I'm proud or ashamed :)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That was a great discussion - very well thought out questions.

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

My scored stayed the same from 2016 when I took it. At 19, it is higher than I expected as there are a number of questions which concern me.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No improvement. Still at 35 and still not wanting to go much further.

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Is 39 out of 50 to be proud of ashamed of ?

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

40 and counting

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

16, maybe 17 because I've lost track of clubs... It was almost much lower because I forgot about the dancer I actually dated and hired as an employee.

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

Since that thread in 2016, I've showered with a stripper. I've showered with girlfriends and escorts before, but it's not everyday you shower with a stripper

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

17

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

No points for fisting?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Last time I scored 40. This time 41. Dick pic.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I count 40.

Pretty pathetic.

But I already knew that. Didn’t need a quiz to tell me that.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•
  1. I have scored an F in life apparently. As for #22, have had dancer give me gifts, though not cash.

This comment from gawker in original thread was funny: "Does the fact that I had taken ecstasy when I told her I loved her and meant it and then cried make a difference?"

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

25...who woulda thunk it?

Profile picture for SneakySecret2
SneakySecret2
•

Wow only 3, guess I’ve got a lot to learn :)

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

16 for me

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•
Profile picture for lick-that
lick-that
•

OMG I count 40!!

What am I going to do with the rest of my life now? I'm too young to this much a PL already, but I started Really early though. Lol. Time to work on a bucket list...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

37

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

20

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Don't feel bad, Sneaky: I'm at 2. I thought maybe 3, but I doubt any dancer I've seen on my birthday would actually remember if I asked them.

I've only kissed a dancer and gotten a BJ. Oh well.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm in shock. 13, which in this case is not good luck.

Profile picture for K
K
•

amateurs. 45.

No std. No i love you. No drugs. Never worked in a club. Never cried over a dancer.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

My score was 17. Thought I would be higher....

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

omg. good topic.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

My score is 8, but some of those questions are kind of redundant, like kissing a stripper and making out with a stripper or getting a BJ or a bareback BJ.

The least likely question I expected on the list was knowing a dancer's full legal name; one girl gave it to me when I asked what her real first name was.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

How come it says “40 questions”? When it’s really 50?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Funny. azdd scored 17 but thought he'd be higher. I scored 17 and was surprised it was that high.

Profile picture for K
K
•

Warhawks He made a mistake. He corrects his 40 to 50 in the second post. A thread title cant be modified.

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

51, actually. There's 2 question #22

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement