tuscl

Kansas City 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man is dead after a shooting south of the downtown loop in Kansas City.

The shooting happened around 3:15am Sunday at Temptation’s Gentleman’s Club in the 1500 block of Grand. The man was found shot, and later died at a local hospital.

Kansas City police didn’t have any suspect information to provide, but do ask people with information to call the CrimeStoppers TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS or submit a tip online.KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A man is dead after a shooting south of the downtown loop in Kansas City.

The shooting happened around 3:15am Sunday at Temptation’s Gentleman’s Club in the 1500 block of Grand. The man was found shot, and later died at a local hospital.

Kansas City police didn’t have any suspect information to provide, but do ask people with information to call the CrimeStoppers TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS or submit a tip online.v

7 comments

• Titus23
    7 years ago
    I was there. Missed it, but one of the dancers called me about it.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I bet that was creepy
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    How could they not have any suspect information at all? There must have been witnesses, cameras, etc.
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    It was packed at close. I was the last guy out and a huge crowd was gathered in the parking lot. I remember some yelling coming from the main stage area when I was in the VIP with my ATF during last call. Don't know who, but they sounded pissed.
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe, not too crazy. Once someone tries to kill you with a rocket, small arms fire loses the wow factor.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Hmmmm, I always thought dead was dead regardless of whether it was a rocket or small arms fire that causes it.
  • Titus23
    7 years ago
    Not saying its any less deadly. Just saying the big booms make me jump up and run for cover. The little booms make me look for distance and direction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion