tuscl

Update on "Making It Rain"

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Saturday, January 27, 2018 5:59 AM
A few weeks ago I discussed about being at a club and watching a guy "making it rain" and attracting all of the dancers. Well, same dude last night, but this time (how much of an ass that he was) when the girls would be tip round dancing for someone else, he would just walk up to them and yell "if you want it come over here" and when they would he'd "make it rain". Really ruined the night as that there weren't many people there and every time a dancer showed some attention to you asshole was there.

18 comments

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    "he would just walk up to them and yell "if you want it come over here" How patronizing...
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Just ask they ladies: "Would you rather get some singles from that asshole or make some real money in the vip with me?"
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I assume from the post that waiting in the parking lot and beating the shit out of him wasn't an option?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What a dick. Seems like he was getting more enjoyment out of depriving everyone else than from getting service from the girls. He needed to get popped in the ass. Can't blame the girls though. They are there to make money.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Taxi, more of a rural blue collar place, I feel safe there. I think the guy is a gas driller or pipeliner so his pockets are deep. Doug, yeah, would just yell out to any of them Skib, even if I wanted to (and I'm not a violent person), he's always with about a half dozen other guys
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I have a buddy who's a little off who "made it rain" with pre-loaded bitcoin barcodes at the Omni in Vegas....A little expensive for my taste and the wrong kind of club.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Now don't get me wrong, I can't blame the girls for giving him their attention, but come on dude, have some manners
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I just don't understand the enjoyment of throwing money up in the air and watching it drop over a girl. Am I missing something here ? Now paying her $25 to rub all over my body for 5 minutes, that's a different story !
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most of the women I have met in clubs have a unique talent of being able to at a single glance know exactly how much money is laying on the stage or flying in the air......they might not be savvy about spending, or saving, but knowing what is there for the take.......you're dealing with skill most guys will never know. If you recall the movie "Rain man" ( and the irony is good on this one) Dustin Hoffman was able to count match sticks dropped on the floor at a single glance.......so when your version of Rainman starts throwing $ 1 bills around as if he is paying their rent I suggest pulling out a single 20 each time and handing it to the lady with a smile.........if you go to the club with a few guys take turns doing it....until Rain man runs out of bills and has to run to his piggybank and taking out the quarters....... I've said in previous comments guys who make it rain do it for their own ego and for the other guys in the room as much as anything.........this is his version of what a dog does when he first walks around a yard to mark his territory............and I doubt his pockets are all that deep.....people with wealth as a rule don't play it the way he is.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Like I said, he just wanted to be the center of attention
  • SneakySecret2
    6 years ago
    On one hand , “making it rain” does draw attention in the club, on the other hand it’s expensive and sucks that he is taking attention away from everyone else. Makes sense that the girls would go where they think there is more money to be made for themselves, so you’d have to think of it like an auction. If you could “raise the stakes” I’m sure you could get the attention back. But it’s still a sucky game to play.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    The nice thing is once you guys actually leave the area is girls will be back to scraping for dollars and getting really desperate for anything so I have to use wait it out. Until then though it really sucks
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Some guys want to live that world where all the girls want them. You could call that living the "Tom Brady" fantasy.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    give that rain man his few minutes of attention. it breaks up the routine.
  • Juslovin
    6 years ago
    agree with @warrenboy and @warrior, make it rain guy just wants attention. Also keep in mind that to many not in the know this is the popular way to act in the club. Popular on social media and videos so they think this is how you act.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Didnt surprise me when you said they were probably oil guys. They are definitely a different breed. They seem to like to act or appear rich. I see manynof them with a huge modified truck and they live in a trailer park. Some of them go to the bank and cash a 4 or 5K check. When the teller has to go to the safe to get the rest of the cash they can act like they make so much money they broke tha bank and thay couldnt cash their check...
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Been dealing with oil guys for years. It's always amazed me how much money that they can go through, and when the job is done how most are broke
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    .....just like a lot of dancers. :-/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion