tuscl

Strippers on their period

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11:53 PM
What do the experienced TUSCLers do in this situation? You're in the chump station with your favorite dancer. As she removes the thong and turns around you grab those cheeks and separate them a bit and you see a string dangling. So that suddenly curtails a few options. No FS, no DATY unless you're both comfortable with that in those circumstances, no FIV at least in the literal sense. You might have planned a VIP for that night, but now see that it might not be worth it now. A dancer might or should be self-aware enough to realize that limits her earnings somewhat but some might not care. Or maybe the less GGG girls just don't give a fuck, npi. Now if you're at a non-extras club or a low mileage, low contact or low nudity club, you'll never know or care unless you can actually tell if a woman is ovulating (that's another discussion). Otherwise, it's a bit of a buzzkill. How do you salvage this situation, or can it be salvaged? Besides the obvious (anal ;P).

20 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    The "obvious," as you call it. Or at least I've had a small number of dancers offer their ass as an alternative when FS is precluded because of a tampon.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Total buzzkill and frankly pisses me the fuck off. Fucking tell me beforehand. What I do, however is play it cool, act the gentleman and hope that the fucking stripper doesn't notice the smoke coming out of my ears before I bail the fuck out.
  • Kenjamin
    6 years ago
    Punch the bitch!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I really appreciate the ones that stay at home when aunt Flow is visiting and to a lesser extent the ones that warn you before going to VIP of their status. If i wind up in VIP without being forewarned then I make the best of it with a BBBJ and put her on my shit list.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ace point taxi_driver!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Put on my snorkeling mask and dive right in !! :)
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I am right there with John Titor, it is a total turnoff to me. It does not matter to me whether extras were coming or not, it is just a total turnoff to see that string dangling. I think John Valby said it best.... [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with taxi_driver. It’s not an issue when I’m with a civilian girl who I know. With a dancer - in an extras club - and a dancer who I have history with - I’d expect a little advance warning. I’m not put off by it - but it will limit the vip possibilities. I’m fine with taking her in the ass - but I would expect her to tell me what’s available before we take it to the back room. If it’s a dancer who I’ve not been with previously, and we discuss the vip menu - then I find out in the back - I’ll be annoyed. Then it’s one and done - and no tip either.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    This is one of the reasons i always do a regular dance before a VIP regardless of how well i know the girl.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If you don't want to be surprised that she is on her period stick to pregnant dancers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wonder if VM ever ran into this issue.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    lol! Flagooner - omg - that’s funny!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Read my post 5 posts above yours in this thread, flagooner. It's even funnier. :)
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Learned a long time ago that many girls on their period get extra horny and that many guys are grossed out and won’t go there. That combined with their inability to get pregnant can make for interesting times....just sayin.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    agree.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ bubba, same goes for when they are pregnant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Was at a mixed-dive where dances are in curtained booths thus extras are common. Go to the dance-booth w/ a light-skinned ebony I knew w/ natural-DDs - I'm not a serial/constant extras-getter but partake in the spur of the moment and this girl always got me to do FS w/ her although I still enjoyed just getting dances w/ her and enjoying her huge/full but still firm DDs (she was 21 y/o). On one particular visit I go to the dance-booth w/ her - she's on me FCG while I'm enjoying her DDs: Her: "where did you say your were from again?" Me - "I'm Cuban" Her: "I wanna suck some Cuban dick" She tells me we can't do FS like usual b/c of her period and proceeds to give me a great BBBJ (in the past I'd usually just get dances w/ her and proceed to fucking w/ no BJ) - have not seen her in over a year though but she was def one of the consistent ones always up for service w/ a smile.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    The professionals know how to FS with zero trace of blood. No smell and u can’t even tell they on period.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My first ATF and I used to do it when she was on or close to her period. Honestly it was when she was incredibly horny and wanted me most. I dont have an issue with it if....#1. She is low volume (or exclusive), #2 Its not during peak flow when it becomes just a big crime scene mess. You asked...
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Flag, 100%. Been there and done that too. Absolutely some of the best sex I’ve ever had.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion