tuscl

How much strippershit can a stripper shit if a stripper would shit strippershit?

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I was watching the Phillie Eagles give a free football clinic to Minnesota last night at Looker's. A young, tatted-up, average-looking blonde dancer who called herself "Duchess" came over and asked to hang out. The SS started immediately. How she loves guys whose name begins with same letter that mine does, that there are always chemistry and fireworks when she meets one. She asked me to start doing shots with her, which I declined with the excuse that I was driving. She nibbled my ear and guaranteed that she would sweat it out of me. I shook my head and reiterated that I was driving. She did some light OTP, telling me how horny she was, how long it had been since she had an orgasm, how big my semi felt. She started pushing the VIP at $280/half-hour. I laughed out loud, arguing that even I couldn't charge $560/hour on my best day (she had trouble with that math). She started negotiating. I pointed out I didn't bring enough cash for any VIP dances. She started offering the credit card, the ATM, etc. I declined all of those. She began giving me a back rub, telling me how strong I was and then asked how much I had, I shrugged. She said she could comp me lap dances if she knew how many I was going to buy. She claimed that she worked so many hours there that she got a discount on her payout to the club, and would match me the number of dances I'd buy. I left when I finished that beer. The game was over long before it finished, so I was leaving after that drink anyways, but I decided to be a dick and told her I was going to get some cash. I wonder how long she was looking for me.

I respect a determined and persistent salesmen as much as any business owner. I'd employed a couple who I wish had been bit more dogged in getting business, but they also need to be able to tell when there was no sale and they were just becoming annoying. I don't know if she was the most unrelenting push for extras that I have ever had from a single dancer, but have never had so much strippershit from a single girl while she was pushing to sell extras.

12 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Send her to desertscrub. She'll never forget the experience. :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That’s a big push for extras! It was like stripper shit taken to a new dimension!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Give her SJG’s number - maybe he will talk her into joining his organization.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I'll have to start keeping a small, electric, pressure washer in my truck. I can clean out that strippershit with a 2500psi enema.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    You should have asked her if she was snow bird down from NYC for the winter.........I've had a few but none recent really push the envelope with me.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, gotta give you credit for your patience.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Were you the only guy in the club ? Did she have any other options ?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    OP's Beotch must be a graduate of Stripperweb's Hustle Hut section...
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Please rephrase the questiom
  • blahblahblah23
    7 years ago
    That's pretty funny. There was a club in Vegas I was at where I could overhear a dancer hustling a guy at the same table I was at and my God she was fucking hilarious. She had rather iffy English and was kind of insulting the guy and me, but she was so retarded she couldn't even tell how rude she was being LOL. It's hard to explain why it was so funny, but me and the guy I was chatting with were trying our hardest not to burst out laughing.
  • blahblahblah23
    7 years ago
    I like Stripperweb, but there is a lot of bullshit on there and free speech is not a thing on their forum.
  • Sammycalila
    7 years ago
    Rofl, good title. I'd say she's full of shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion