tuscl

Loose Pussy

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
The other day I was OTC with a former favorite. She had a kid (number 2) recently. Well besides the obvious stretch marks on her tummy she wasn't bad looking at all.

I was up for the task. But holy by golly I swear it's like a vortex. I had ti insist on anal to get the job done. She initially complained. But I was nice as I could be about wanting to try something new... Whatever

So how do you married guys with kids manage through this?

14 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Blow jobs
  • Salty.Nutz
    7 years ago
    im not that big, so all pussy feels loose to me
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Married women with kids generally don't have much interest in sex, at least not with their husbands. That’s why we all go to strippers. However, my experience is that her pussy gets somewhat tighter again as time passes from giving birth. It doesn’t get back to 18 year old tightness, but it gets better.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s all good with me. I love big stretched out pussies. The women who are loose usually are more fun to play with - than the tight ones.

If she’s super stretched out - just grab your cock - and push your hand in there too!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It helps to have a penis bigger than 2".
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^ ha...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    2" in length is OK if you are also 2" in diameter.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Slim Asians. If you can find them.

The smaller the girl the tighter the pussy, ime.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Like tossing a hot dog down a hallway.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Having kids has absolutely nothing to do with the tightness of pussy, except for maybe the first few weeks after birth. If she’s loose, it’s because she doesn’t take care of it, not because she had kids. Plain and simple.

On second thought, it has *everything* to do with it, so you go right on believing those tales. More pussy for me.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I've fucked a lot of women who have had kids. In general things are back to normal between 3 and 6 months.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    " If she’s loose, it’s because she doesn’t take care of it, not because she had kids. Plain and simple."

Using that logic, is the reason you have a claimed small dick because you do or don't take take care of it? Just like dicks there are different size pussys. Also the stature of a chick has nothing to do with the size of her pussy.

I once did a 3way with a chick that i was seeing when she brought her friend over with her. Chick #1 was about 5'4", chick #2 was about 5'9", neither one had ever had kids.
    I started by fucking chick #2 and after awhile i switched over to the smaller chick #1 and was shocked by the difference as after being in the bigger chick's pussy the smaller chick's pussy felt like a cave to me. I actually wanted to go back to #2's pussy but didn't want to hurt the feelings of #1 who was the girl i had been seeing for a few months before i met her friend.

Bottom line, kids or not, pussy sizes vary just like other body parts vary.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    #1 never had a kid, she just fucked Mandingo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion