tuscl

Gift from a Dancer

DFreshPalace
California
So I was thinking about all the cool gifts I gotten over the years from different girls. I don't mean extras at the club I mean actual gifts From photos, videos, Artwork, things to take home to remember her by?

In my years I have felt like a rock star with panties, bras I even got artwork from a girl who is an amazing artist working at the club just so she can pay to get art supplies to go to shows and stuff like that given to me.

I think with today's technology a picture means more or a video. I've been lucky to get both from girls. Each time I get a photo from my Favorite Girl it means more than the last because she means so much. I feel the same way with my Best Friend. It doesn't have to be a nude or a sexy photo I am just happy with a photo. Like the one I got Saturday night from My Favorite's Family trip to the snow. She looks so cute in her snow hat. She looked like a Ski Bunny I wanted to Hug her right then and there and she gives the BEST Hugs I never want to let go.

Anyway enough about me Curious if you ever got a gift from a Dancer and what it was and how you felt about it.

15 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Chlyamidia. How did I feel about that? Well...it burned when I had to pee!
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I'm sorry that made me laugh
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    How much time/dances has passed before something like this happens?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Perfect! Cheers! But seriously I have gotten painted art photos and photography (with me in the pics) from some talented girls. Yea that was pretty cool.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    The one thing I like with my girl is we always take a photo together regardless of where we are. I HATE Taking Selfies but with her I don't mind. My best friend is the same way. She has to take a picture everywhere. I don't even ask. Last Sunday night at Club my favorite ask me to take a photo of her and she modeled for me. Then she took that photo and edited it and made it look really cool. It is now my Background on my laptop. I think if you trust each other just ask and see how it goes. I suck at taking selfies but she's great at it and I found most girls are regardless what they do for a living.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Lots of guys ask for a pic. I just give them one.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A bottle of Cuervo
    A bottle of Vino Viagro
    A dozen miniature cacti
    A wrist watch
    An Answering machine
    3 or 4 funny t-shirts
    2 birthday cakes.
    A small jewelry box
    A real flower lei
    Too many photos to count

I'm sure that I'm forgetting some.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Other than free dances, a beer and a calendar.
    Plus a girlfriend experience with all the drama I could handle.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    One stripper I used to know gave me a David Bowie and a Green Day CD for my birthday. That's it except for getting pics, but that's pretty common.
  • DFreshPalace
    7 years ago
    I woke up to a NEW picture this morning :) So happy. Love my girl.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    mdb2203 is like a 4got2wipe that actually gets some strip club action.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Other than a pic text to my phone I don't think a stripper has ever given me anything
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I got a Thanksgiving Dinner once
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    After a former ATF came all over my pants in a lap dance stall - I got an invite to her place...

Do free condoms count as gifts? Lol!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Free girl gave me a pair of her pantries once. I tried to act excited but Im really only interested in her panties when her pussy is in them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion