tuscl

OT: Programmable Logic Devices

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Thursday, January 18, 2018 2:46 PM
For example 22V10, GAL22V10, from Lattice. Now discontinued. [view link] But Atmel makes: Atmel ATF22V10 [view link] But the topic is opened up here. 16V8 was another one. [view link] SJG [view link] [view link] [view link] Michael Kimmel, Angry White Men, video [view link] Boys Will Be Boys, video [view link] Gimme Shelter [view link] Dave Matthews Band - All Along The Watchtower [view link]

76 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Tunnel FETS Fundamentals of tunnel field-effect transistors / Sneh Saurabh, Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (2017) Deep Sub Micron A layout and design methodology for deep sub-micron applications using networks of PLAs (Memorandum) (1998) Compact models for integrated circuit design : conventional transistors and beyond / Samar K. Saha.(2016) Wideband cmos receivers (2015) Beginning FPGA: Programming Metal [electronic resource] : Your brain on hardware / by Aiken Pang, Peter Membrey. (2017) Digital design and implementation with field programmable devices / Zainalabedin Navabi (2005) Digital design using field programmable gate arrays / Pak K. Chan, Samiha Mourad (1994) Digital systems design with programmable logic / Martin Bolton (1990) The personal computer workstation for programmable logic design : a case study of the Data I/O Personal Silicon Foundry / by David L. Mallery ( 1988 ) no copies available. SJG Michael Kimmel [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Programmable Array Logic [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The long term programmer king, Redmond WA [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So for modern programmable logic devices, when you need more speed than software can deliver: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lattice Semiconductor, Portland Oregon [view link] Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD, and power / thermal management devices) Really quite impressive, very modern offering: [view link] w/ video [view link] SJG Against Therapy [view link] Rush - Working Man [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Who cares ??
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    VM, you've never tried to learn about such things? Has to be more interesting than pro sports, the stock market and bit coin, or Donald Trump. So since I will be learning more about these old and new programmable logic devices from books first, before going to data sheets and app notes, I want to steer this in a bit of a different direction for a while. Niklaus WIrth [view link] Home Page [view link] PICL, programming language for Microcontroller PIC [view link] [view link] So, using the product of MicroChip Technologies [view link] Microchip Technology Inc. 2355 West Chandler Blvd. Chandler, Arizona, USA 85224-6199 Read through a mountain of their data sheets years ago. Books? Microcontroller programming : the microchip PIC / Julio Sanchez, Maria P. Canton 2007 CRC Press Running small motors with PIC microcontrollers / Harprit Singh Sandhu. 2009 talks about Microchip Technology PIC 16F877A and PIC 18F4331 SJG NOLA sidewalk [view link] Eric Clapton & Sheryl Crow - "White Room" (Live from Central Park) [view link] Status Anxiety by Alain De Botton 2005 [view link] Money and the Meaning of Life, 1994, by Jacob Needleman [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I could care less.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Isn't it more interesting than sports or the stock market? I know politics is more interesting. About ARM Processors: [view link] HQ in San Jose ( Atmel building? ) Also in Chandler AZ Atmel used to have ARM 11, which was 4x ARM 9 processors on a chip. Not seeing this anymore. [view link] But want to find book before getting wound into manufacturer data. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And so, books about ARM processors? Digital design and computer architecture / Sarah L. Harris ; David Money Harris (2015) (not really available) Assembly language programming : ARM Cortex-M3 / Vincent Mahout (2012) (not really available) ARM system developer's guide : designing and optimizing system software / Andrew N. Sloss, Dominic Symes, Chris Wright, with a contribution by John Rayfield. (2004) (not really available) ARM system-on-chip architecture / Steve Furber (2000) (YES available) ARM system architecture / Steve Furber (1996) (not really available) Oh well, 1 book. Maybe I can find others. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    You are probably the only one here interested. Just go away and play with yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Founder, looks like you've left off the menu part which lets us edit our profiles, and the part which lets us get to our PM's. Very interesting new book: Robotics, Vision and Control [electronic resource] : Fundamental Algorithms In MATLAB℗ʼ Second, Completely Revised, Extended And Updated Edition / by Peter Corke. (2017) not really available in libraries, yet. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Neural Networks, do we have available hardware now? People implement the idea, but by simulating it on a Von Neumann computer. [view link] This gets the right answers. But one of the ideas of neural networks is that everything happens in parallel, so even if they are very large, they are still very fast. Do we have hardware to do this? How does it work and how do I get it? [view link] DARPA 2009 program, but page not found [view link] [view link] article abstract, 2010 [view link] So, not found much yet. Can I find any books I can get my hands on? Well we have this, Learning TensorFlow : a guide to building deep learning systems / Tom Hope, Yehezkel S. Resheff, and Itay Lieder.(2017) Not really sure what this is. Usually I start with the old books. With this kind of a topic I start with the new ones. [view link] Could well be software, not the hardware for high speed parallel, but I still want to read it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So I have not found much about neural network hardware, like microchips. But how about if I try with boards, like maybe as part of single board computers? Well yes, and article and they say videos [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So how about floating point processors, I mean besides Intel. And to they do 80bit, and is this supported in the high level languages? This is interesting: [view link] Okay, but back on point: Floating Point Unit [view link] [view link] Here they are again talking about situations where floating point is needed for digital signal processing. They also talk about ARM chips doing floating point for 32 bit and 64 bit. I assume they mean hardware support for this. But no 80bit. And then Intel's Xeon. Intended for server applications [view link] how about on single board computers? [view link] Well, above is fascinating. So much is available. Not getting simple answers, but that is because so so much is available, and it does so much. Not sure about hardware floating point. But many of these 10 boards have quad core ARM processors, and at high clock rates. That is a monumental amount of computing power. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So lets look to the far extreme, floating point array processor super computers? [view link] [view link] [view link] hardware [view link] Cray [view link] [view link] Seattle WA •The Cray® XC50™ supercomputer supports the newest generation of CPU and GPU processors — Cavium ThunderX2 processors, NVIDIA® Tesla® P100 PCIe GPUs and Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors — coupled with the Aries™ network and Cray’s HPC-optimized software stack including the Cray Linux® Environment and Cray Programing Environment, to deliver our fastest system with peak system performance of 500 PF and 1 PF in a single cabinet. •The Cray® XC50-AC™ air-cooled supercomputer, supporting NVIDIA Tesla P100 PCIe GPUs, Intel Xeon Scalable processors and ARM-based processors, delivers up to 236 TF peak performance in a 24” cabinet with no requirement for liquid cooling or extra blower cabinets. Ideal for dedicated test, development, AI and analytics use cases, the air-cooled XC50 system offers all of the benefits of our XC50 supercomputer in a smaller form factor. SJG Led Zeppelin: Live on Danish TV [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So Raspberry Pi with 900Mhz Quad ARM Core [view link] $35 [view link] [view link] [view link] Has 40 bit addressing. 32 bit would only go to 4GByte. •DSP extensions •VFPv4 Floating Point [view link] has 16, 32, and 64 bit floating point, but not 80bit. Some floating point DSP becoming common now, like for automotive applications. DSP extensions [view link] As I told Dougster when I first jointed, the semiconductor industry has made far more progress funding things themselves, than when it was driving by VC's and the speculative stock market. SJG Inducting women into my group: [view link] California Dreamin' - Royal Gigolos [view link] san_jose_guy [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Cavium Thunder, part of what is in a Cray XC50 [view link] Make Super Cheap Computers ( 2016 ) SJG Led Zeppelin, 1969 Danish TV [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] •The first ARM based SoC that scales up to 48 cores with up to 2.5 GHz core frequency SJG Like they've always said of this, its so the ladies can dance. Learned his trade playing for women to undress. The quintessential example of call and response music. [view link] FBI using a different def'n of rape. Not sure what to make of this. "For more than eight decades, the FBI classified “forcible rape” as “the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” In 2013, it reclassified the crime as “penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.” Naturally, that broadened the scope of the crime. The FBI estimated that the old terminology excluded 40 percent of rapes." [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] Very powerful PC. But they had a special on a "Cloud Server", with a 3.7Ghz processor. I guess no monitor or keyboard, you talk to it only through Ethernet or USB or something. 1T hard drive, or 2T or 3T, but all under $500. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    NVIDIA® Tesla® P100 PCIe GPUs [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Soul Sacrifice [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Introduction to parallel computing / Zbigniew J. Czech, Silesia University of Technology (2016)' Fundamentals of parallel multicore architecture / Yan Solihin (2016) Programming models for parallel computing / edited by Pavan Balaji. (2015) Learning MCollective : parallel server management in Puppet and Chef / Jo Rhett (2014) Programming massively parallel processors : a hands-on approach / David B. Kirk and Wen-mei W. Hwu. (2013) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Linear algebra tools for data mining / Dan A. Simovici (2012) Process algebra : equational theories of communicating processes / J.C.M. Baeten, T. Basten, M.A. Raniers. (2010) SJG
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So where can I learn about PLC's for free? How about basic electrical test equipment and diagnostic tools?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Books are usually best. Do you have retail stores and libraries where you are? [view link]? Show me the links to what you have and we can look stuff up. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So my interest in readind about 22V10's and 16V8's goes beyond whether or not they are still being made. Nevertheless, it would be Atmel, lets see: So Atmel does indeed now belong to MicroChip [view link] So they do have this, but they also have stuff they say is pin compatible but has twice the logic. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ATF22V10CQZ [view link] 24 pin dual inline through hole, and also newer surface mount types. $2.69 to $1.61, but remember, in production you have to program them and really you should be testing them, and some over temp, in my opinion. basic data sheet, 24 pin, electrically erasable! ( floating gate, tunneling effect? ) [view link] -40 degC to 85 degC under power clocked power supply current up to 20mA based on CMOS, for programming might get up to 14v on pins? has 64bit user signature, plus security fuse to prevent copying. How to program: [view link] [view link] PLD software [view link] OrCAD Support [view link] 22v10 applications and data sheet [view link] Texas Instruments Data Sheet [view link] old data, they say not to use in new designs DATA I/O came up with their ABEL lanaguage [view link] talk about applications: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Atmel 22v10 and 16v8 [view link] Flash based ( instead of thermal fuse blow ) 22v10 in 24 pin dip package [view link] Here is their double the logic stuff, but are these single source IC's? [view link] ^^^ above pages screwed up. Microchip home: [view link] should cover it: [view link] referred to as CPLD, I guess meaning CMOS PLD. Below lists 4 different chips: [view link] for example, ATF750C, twice the density of 22V10, dip package or surface mount [view link] Wow, $4 or $5, much more than 22v10, but some stuff over $60! complete data sheet ( want to see how it does more than 22v10 ) [view link] I guess it does more, but I still have more to learn. Concerned about continued relevance in this era of System On a Chip, and also about single vendor solutions, or products going out of production. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] THis is really loaded, and only $39 SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    $9 board with over 150 addons. Then also you could have 3rd party addons. [view link] SJG [view link] UBI ( Universal Basic Income ) [view link] The Vietnam War PBS Episode 3: The River Styx (January 1964-December 1965) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Humming Board Gate, $9 [view link] [view link] HummingBoard Gate is fully supported by the OpenHAB home automation project. can upgrade to [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG Chicago [view link] [view link] Aerosmith Walk This Way [view link] Booker T and the MG's [view link] Hank and Cupcakes, paint only [view link] The Vietnam War PBS Episode 3: The River Styx (January 1964-December 1965) [view link] The Battle For Puerto Rico [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] $39 board [view link] [view link] Open Source committed non-profit: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Beagle Board is in MI = Michigan [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    enclosures, Raspberry PI [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Intel Galileo Gen 2 [view link] [view link] Banana Pi M2 [view link] The Banana Pi M2 (Source: Foxconn Technology Group/Fuchang OSS Foundation) SJG ex-Doors, Moscow 2011 [view link] The Vietnam War Season 1 Episode 03 The River Styx (January 1964December 1965) [view link] I like these two girls: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So these guys make enclosures and breakout boards [view link] [view link] And so this is Beagle Board Green, $39 [view link] So discussion of Beagle Board Green starts with this alarm project. [view link] Beagle Board [view link] here are their other products, up to an Arm Cortex A8, 1ghz [view link] Well hard to make total sense of this, but it works for BeagleBoard Black [view link] SJG Ginger Baker's Airforce [view link] Flexible Transistor?? [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Says it also has this on chip: [view link] Not sure how many ARM cores or if their is a floating point math core on this one. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So BeagleBoard Green does also have a Neon Floating Point Accerator [view link] Lots of I/O, and just simple leaders, presumably for basic digital parallel io. [view link] SJG Libertarian BitCoin Fantasies, Puerto Rico [view link] [view link] Yes or No? Puerto Rico I think [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Case for BeagleBoard [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So this stuff works by CMOS electrically programmable and erasable memory, I believe. Can only erase and reprogram so many times. Should be able to develop software by simulating on computer. [view link] 512 MB Ram, for your run time. A HUGE memory for running a program. Beagle Board Green dumps the HDMI connector, so more for real embedded, putting in instead these two Grove connectors. 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage, huge huge, all you get with 32 bit address space is 4GB. Vast memory. Has its own WIFI, so I presume you could download stuff which needs to be stored that way. Solid State Drives versus eMMC flash [view link] SJG NOLO, Chartres - Iberville, doesn't the black girl in purple look good? I think this picture originally came from Google Street View [view link] Chelsea Manning, running for the US Senate from Maryland, quite interesting [view link] Steely Dan - Katy Lied (1975, Studio Album) 09 Any World (That I'm Welcome To) [view link] Bring It On! An Inflated Stock Market Is Evidence of Spiritual Sickness, And It Is The Death Of Creativity And Innovation [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    eMMC vs. SSD: Not All Solid-State Storage is Equal [view link] “eMMC” is what is in these boards. SSD is better, for heavy use, more sophisticated management: Solid State Drive [view link] In my mind, these little boards would be connected directly, like private RS-485, to a computer with a moving magnetic hard disk. The flash or SSD on the board would be just for holding a loader. The program it runs and the data would be in its RAM volatile space. 512 MB for Beagle Board Green. Could use more of its 4GB flash, but not necessary. And also, the board only costs $29. SJG YouTube Shooting [view link] Led Zeppelin, 1969, Danish TV [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So is eMMC flash what I think it is? [view link] This seems to be to blur what I thought the idea was, that it is non-volatile, meaning that there does no have to be continuous power. It says here that flash is nonvolatile. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Flash Memory [view link] "NAND-type flash memory may be written and read in blocks (or pages) which are generally much smaller than the entire device. NOR-type flash allows a single machine word (byte) to be written – to an erased location – or read independently." Floating Gate MOSFET [view link] The gate of the FGMOS is electrically isolated, creating a floating node in DC Usually Fowler-Nordheim tunneling and hot-carrier injection mechanisms are used to modify the amount of charge stored in the FG. [view link] [view link] [view link] Nonvolatile semiconductor memory technology : a comprehensive guide to understanding and to using NVSM devices / edited by William D. Brown, Joe E. Brewer. [ 1998 ] getting into floating gate for analog and neural networks [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] Quantum Tunneling and Hot Carrier Injection! NOR Flash, usually can execute code in place. [view link] NAND [view link] And usually with this new solder ball attachment to a PCB, they are X-raying it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Interesting: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Never liked this company because of the control and herd think which it creates. But nevertheless, the scope of their activities cannot be disregarded: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    EG Systems, 300mm ( 12 inch ) prober. No longer something 1 person can just pick up and put on a bench top. High resolution, okay delicate technologies, cassette to cassette, even over temperature! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    The Atmel ATF22V10 makes my cock hard. If I hadn't broken my phone camera on a stripper's nipple piercing, I would send a pic!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lithium Ion 18650 [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think they must have lithium ion batteries now for starting combustion cars? Used to be that spiral cell was the supreme. But now they have some that go over $500, starting battery for a compact car! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lithium Ion Starting Battery $525 [view link] SJG Humble Pie, Catfish Blues [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lithium 18650 benefits and myths [view link] Lithium process chemistry : resources, extraction, batteries, and recycling / edited by Alexandre Chagnes, Jolanta Światowska. (2015) The powerhouse : inside the invention of a battery to save the world / Steve LeVine. (2015) The TAB battery book : an in-depth guide to construction, design, and use / Michael Root (2011) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] There are book around about Rasberry PI programming, pertaining to robotics and pertaining to Python. SJG [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Beginning Artificial Intelligence with the Raspberry Pi / Donald J. Norris (2017) Hamshack Raspberry Pi : how to use the Raspberry Pi for amateur radio activities / James Baughn K9EOH (2017) Raspberry Pi with Java : programming the Internet of things (IoT) / Stephen Chin with James L. Weaver (2016) Raspberry Pi cookbook : software and hardware problems and solutions / Dr. Simon Monk (2016) Raspberry Pi user guide / Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree (2016) Learning computer architecture with Raspberry Pi / Eben Upton, Jeff Duntemann, Ralph Roberts, Tim Mamtora and Ben Everard (2016) Exploring Raspberry Pi : interfacing to the real world with embedded Linux / Derek Molloy (2016) Raspberry Pi electronics projects for the evil genius / Donald Norris (2016) Learn electronics with Raspberry Pi : physical computing with circuits, sensors, outputs, and projects / Stewart Watkiss (2016) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Fiber Optic Gyroscope [view link] Do Segway's use these? "The dynamics of the Segway PT are similar to a classic control problem, the inverted pendulum. It uses brushless DC electric motors in each wheel powered by lithium-ion batteries with balance achieved using tilt sensors, and gyroscopic sensors developed by BAE Systems' Advanced Technology Centre.[" [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Just learned of this: Data communications and networking / Behrouz A. Forouzan with Sophia Chung Fegan Forouzan, Behrouz A. New York : McGraw-Hill Higher Education, [2007] ©2007 Fourth edition. Format:Books & Journals More Details Descript xxxiv, 1134 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm Series McGraw-Hill Forouzan networking series. Note Includes bibliographical references (pages 1107-1110) and index. Subject Data transmission systems. Computer networks. Alt Author Fegan, Sophia Chung. [view link] And then also of [view link] And then also of Introduction to copper cabling : application for telecommunications, data communications and networking / John Crisp Crisp, John Oxford ; Boston : Newnes, 2002 Format:Books & Journals More Details Descript vii, 215 p. : ill. ; 24 cm Note Includes bibliographical references (p. 183) and index Subject Telecommunication cables Copper wire [view link] Practical Electrical Engineering, a massive and quite diverse book [view link] SJG Arnold Schönberg: Pélleas und Melisande op.5 (1903) [view link] Support Single Moms [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Returning to Beagle Board Green [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    LED Colors [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Raspberry Pi For Dummies [view link] I'm not really enamored with how they are using these single board computers, connecting a keyboard and monitor, and making it a stand alone machine with and 8Gbit SD or MicroSD. I think the strength in the boards is on making them work as an extension of desk top computer. Nevertheless though, these guys had done a good job, and especially with the software. Here, talking about running Mathematica and doing symbolic algebra on the Raspberry PI, and that beinge part of the standard Raspbian Distribution?? [view link] Better on the desktop computer, with standard disk drives. But still, this is impressive. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is a good book, but old: Power control with solid state devices / Irving M. Gottlieb. (1985) here: Power electronics : circuits, devices, and applications / Muhammad H. Rashid. (1993) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Polycrystalline silicon [view link] Solar cells and energy materials / Takeo Oku (2017) [view link] Fermions and Bozons, look at table of contents: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ST Microelectronics [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] SJG I'll have this book about the opera Carmen in hand soon. Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) Carmen, full opera [view link] Okay, this Indiana University version is playing now. It is from their 2015-2016 season. [view link] Better way to get to it: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] And here, program with some commentary: [view link] So lets see how some of this sounds when played fixed pitch, i.e. organ: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Hal Ashby [view link] [view link] Obama Delivers Stinging Rebuke, Standing Up To Bullies, not following them. [view link] Roe v. Wade in Danger: Released Docs Reveal Kavanaugh Thinks Abortion Decision Is Not “Settled Law” [view link] As 400+ Children Remain Separated From Parents, Trump Admin Wants to Detain Kids Indefinitely [view link] Mason, 1971 [view link] Hypercapitalism : the modern economy, its values, and how to change them / Larry Gonick, Timothy Kasser. (2018, graphic novel) [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Plastic solar cells, carbon nanotubes [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Power electronics : devices, circuits and industrial applications / V.R. Moorthi. (2005) Power electronics and motor drive systems / Stefanos N. Manias (2017) Power electronic converters and systems : frontiers and applications / edited by Andrzej M. Trzynadlowski (2015) Power electronic systems : walsh analysis with MATLAB / Anish Deb, Suchismita Ghosh (2014) Designing control loops for linear and switching power supplies : a tutorial guide / Christophe Basso. (2012 Artech House ) SJG I'll have this book about the opera Carmen in hand soon. Georges Bizet : his life and work / Winton Dean. (1965) Carmen, full opera [view link] Okay, this Indiana University version is playing now. It is from their 2015-2016 season. [view link] Better way to get to it: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] And here, program with some commentary: [view link] So lets see how some of this sounds when played fixed pitch, i.e. organ: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Hal Ashby [view link] [view link] Obama Delivers Stinging Rebuke, Standing Up To Bullies, not following them. [view link] Roe v. Wade in Danger: Released Docs Reveal Kavanaugh Thinks Abortion Decision Is Not “Settled Law” [view link] As 400+ Children Remain Separated From Parents, Trump Admin Wants to Detain Kids Indefinitely [view link] Mason, 1971 [view link] Hypercapitalism : the modern economy, its values, and how to change them / Larry Gonick, Timothy Kasser. (2018, graphic novel) [view link] HEADSTONE CIRCUS - Headstone Circus - 1968 (FULL ALBUM) [Psychedelic Rock] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    solar edge [view link] Support for three phase 208V and 277/480V grids [view link] SolarEdge Technologies Inc. 47505 Seabridge Drive, Fremont, CA, 94538 SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So what is going on with Lambda, and still in San Diego, as well as Mexico? [view link] Not clear where this is. HQ for TDK is Japan [view link] 87k plus employees! [view link] lots of basic component products [view link] Lambda America [view link] Says National City, CA right between San Diego and Chula Vista [view link] Here they list it on Del Sol Boulevard in San Diego, founded 1948 Check this out, biomagnetic sensors: [view link] Lambda University [view link] On board DC-DC converters [view link] around 10 watts for example: [view link] SJG Indiana U, need to use Mozilla: Part 1 [view link] Part 2 [view link] Mexican Independence Day, Sept 16th, 1810 [view link] BMW 3 series, always getting bigger, and no more 2 doors. But now a 2 series: [view link] almost like those old 2002's. 335-hp M240i xDrive Coupe, sprints from 0-60 mph in as little as 4.2 seconds 4 cylinder inline 2.0 liters, $35,300 starting price. $45,800 for the M version, 6 cylinder inline 3 liters.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thank you there ppwh. And again, thank you Founder for reopening our old threads. This forum is getting better and better every day! SJG OT: Assembler, C/C++, Embedded Systems, Machine Architectures, Development Systems, JTAG, Rust [view link] Branching off from an earlier thread OT: Computer Programming [view link] And also OT: Programmable Logic Devices [view link] OT: Power Semiconductors, recent books about [view link] Web Programming, HTML, CSS, and more [view link] Programable Hand Held Calculators [view link] Everything for Everyone: The Radical Tradition That Is Shaping the Next Economy, by Nathan Schneider [view link] Everything for everyone : the radical tradition that is shaping the next economy / Nathan Schneider. (2018) Interview [view link] The Power of Cooperatives: Nathan Schneider & Jason Wiener at The Harvard Law Forum [view link] Antifa, the antifascist handbook by Mark Bray [view link] Antifa : the anti-fascist handbook / Mark Bray (2017) Steve Jobs ' Most Inspiring Speech EVER ( facebook login required ) [view link] I am glad that Steve Jobs was not being subjected to Motivational, Self-Improvement, or Financial Literacy teachers. If he was, then I am sure that he would have known that the best response, really the only response, is the middle-finger. And some more great threads: OT: Are Traditional Colleges and Universities Bad Environments? [view link] Incels (Involuntary Celibates) [view link] Vocels (Voluntary Celibates) [view link] OT: Book Publishing Industry [view link] Alternative Educations [view link] While being yourself in a profession isn't always possible , it certainly is to a greater extent than most ppl realize.l [view link] Stop holding doors for us if you don't want to talk about ending rape culture as much as wanna talk about other political issues [view link] So What Do Women Like To Read? [view link] BAKER GURVITZ ARMY - Live 1975 [view link] studio [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Programming FPGAs : getting started with Verilog / Simon Monk. (2017) The ARRL handbook for radio communications 2017 / H. Ward Silver, editor. Elliot Rodger Manifesto, 2014, 11 hours, human voice reading [view link] [view link] Baker Gurwitz Army Clark Kerr: Knowledge Industry [view link] Mario Savio on the operation of the machine [view link] Mario Savio Memorial Lecture: Robert Reich on Class Warfare in America [view link]
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ESS JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion