Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Millionaire hires strippers for son’s 12th birthday party

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why didn't I have a father like this?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Hmm... 12 yo son? Rich dad? Happy Birthday Barron!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Cool dad.

Whatcha wanna bet the kid ends up murdering the dad some years later?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

SMH

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

On one hand (as a parent) - I find this disturbing - and inappropriate. However - if I was a friend of the 12 year old - it would provide me with months of fapping memories...

I hate being a responsible adult sometimes!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cash,

I think you pretty much summed it up for all of us.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I just don't see my dad doing this, but it's an intriguing look to life in the fast lane.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ice work!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Nice work!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement