Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shitting in clubs

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am upgrading to shitting at VCG Holdings clubs whenever I can. Some of them have a bathroom troll to clean up the mess and spray air freshers. I made shit soup at a PT club yesterday

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I may end up with a blumpkin too

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s good you are using the shitters at those clubs. Most customers only piss - and the pipes need a good workout!

It’s good to make sure the bathroom trolls have to do some work too.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. That is half the clubs in denver. The other clubs may have to pay you for stinking up their competition. Good job.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Welcome back.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

crazyjoe is an independent contractor. He charges the clubs $500 to shit in the competitor's clubs. :)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shit this is funny

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement