tuscl

Where are hot Asian strippers in Pompano, Florida?

rcan1
Florida
Monday, January 15, 2018 4:57 PM
Anyone know what club may have hot Asian’s in Pompano SC’s? Looking to visit to find and and enjoy some action. Filipina would be nice. I am curious since I don’t see much mentioned in any reviews in the area clubs. Mostly latina’s from what I read. DD, Cheetahs and BT sound like top choices if available.

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "Wax On Wax Off Gentleman's Club"
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Ha! Ha! You mean I have to head back overseas for the real thing? I was hoping to visit a few here during my business trips.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What, you don't like the chocolate? Racist
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, SE Florida really isn't the place to find a lot of Asian girls. Now if you like Latinos, head to Diamond Dolls. You will leave with a smile on your face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Asians are very underrepresented in strip-clubs no-matter the area - but specifically in South FL it's almost all Latina (mainly Cuban) dancers; or black dancers in the all-black clubs - even Anglo girls are hard to find.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Don’t get me wrong, I like them all, just my preference is Asian. I sure hope DD might have a sprinkling. Anyone one know of any? I have had some chocolate in South Africa by the way. Pretty yummy. Ha! Ha!
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    I've seen one at Diamond Dolls. I would imagine one would pass through Solid Gold from time to time. The only place that you can see any with any consistency would be Tootsies, where I've seen up to three on one night. But even with that Asians would still be rare here.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    I was at Diamond Dolls last night, and there was one Japanese dancer. She said she had only been dancing for four months, but based on her stage set, she seems to be catching on very quickly. I didn't get any private dances or table dances with her, but did chat her up for 5-10 minutes - she spoke excellent English and was very friendly and easy to talk to.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Really? Japanese or mix. One of my buddies had mentioned Filipina/Japanese mix earlier. Petite, long hair, nice bolt-on’s and a few tats. May be the same one? Sounds yummy. Anything on mileage and OTC action with her? I will stop in to check on her. From the reviews and comments here I expect to be tempted with the latinas. Such a hard life. Oh my Asian. Lol!
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've seen two asian girls recently in that area. One at Diamond Dolls who I believe has now moved to Solid Gold. Think she's usually a daytime girl. The other is at Gold Club, she works the mid shift most days. I don't know much about them other than I've seen them. Neither was particularly hot, but neither was ugly.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    She said she was 100% Japanese, that she came here 6 months ago for school and one of her class mates convinced her to strip with her at DD's. Never got to feel, so I don't know if they were bolt-ons, but if they were they looked really natural to me. In talking to her for 5+ minutes, I didn't get the feeling that extras were definitely off the table - it is DD after all - but she also didn't specifically make any offers. I find that the girls at DD who present themselves as nice/friendly don't typically offer extras until after you get into the private room with them. I can also tell you that the previous three times I'd been there were dayshift and she was not there any of those times, so stick to night shift if you'd like to find her.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Although not too many Asians, all info is much appreciated and a start for me and any others that may be seeking out Asian strippers. Like I said before I like them all, but I especially like the smaller, petite strippers which is why I lean Asian, plus I lived and traveled in Asia. Thanks.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I've only ever seen two Asian strippers in south Florida. One was a Laotian at Pure Platinum in Oakland Park, which has closed; the other was a Filipina at Cheetah's Sarasota, but I haven't seen her on any follow-up trips in over a year. Both were truly incredible.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you must have an Asian girl - just look up AMP’s on one of those sex sites and choose the girl you want to fuck. Looking for an Asian dancer - and specifically a Phillipina - in Fl is like looking for a virgin in a strip club!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... I've only ever seen two Asian strippers in south Florida. One was a Laotian at Pure Platinum in Oakland Park, which has closed; the other was a Filipina at Cheetah's Sarasota ..." I don't think most South Floridians would consider Sarasota as part of south FL, unless they recently moved Sarasota
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ You patronizing fucker.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info guys. I was just curious about the Asian strippers in the area. I understand plenty of eye candy of all varieties. No problem, I can always fly back to Asia to halt my cravings. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @rcan: When one starts a thread, one does not have control of when it stops - i.e. if you keep getting email notifications for every post and this is bothering you, you can turn off that feature in your TUSCL profile.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: No problem, the info on this thread is not only informative to me but also to others that may hold the same interests. It’s a good thing for info to keep flowing.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi, You lie! Did you forget my Asian at Tootsie's? Well, you didn't see her long as I kept her in the back till I left. :)
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    There is this weird thing where Ft. Myers and Naples are not considered part of south Florida, but rather SWFL; while the term "south Florida" refers specifically to the Miami Dade area. Yeah, fuck that.
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    Any update on extras or OTC with the petite Asian?
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    At DD
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    I am still looking. I have been out of the country most of this year. Post if you have any luck.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Inside my pants!
  • gowdaflow
    6 years ago
    rcan1 I really love asian women myself. In fact, I dated the asian dancer you're referring to - she still works at DD. Her stage name is Yuchi..She's a mostly Filipina, with some Japanese mix spinner with fake but very nice cans, beautiful long hair, a few tats and a million dollar pussy. Extras are totally available for "customers" but pricey. She always lies about going to school and about coming to this country last year. She's strictly a night shift girl and has lots of regulars that lock her down nightly, so catch her early. Hope this helps ...
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Sounds good! Tried last night, but she wasn’t around. I messaged you. Thanks.
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    Thanks gowdaflow gonna check her out. What's pricey? Is otc available ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Monday at cheetah WPB a Phillipna, Japanese lady who used to work there was there, spoke briefly with her she told me she moved to ft Myers and was just visiting family on this side, but she is dancing in one of the clubs in Ft Meyers, not sure which one. Personally I think Asians are overrated.
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    Stopped in to DD last night once again in search of this hot little Filipina with the million dollar pussy, but sadly no luck once again as she was not there. If anyone finally does meet up with her post the particulars or message me the scoop and photos on this rare treasure. I will do the same. Happy searching. Lol!
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    Rcan1 your on a mission I’m going by tomorrow night I’ll let you know
  • Bigdog715
    6 years ago
    Didn't make there any luck rcan1
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    @Bigdog715 no luck on my end and I am now back on mid-shift! I will try again once I can. I messaged Gowdaflow, but I haven’t heard back from him. I will message you some info as soon as I have some. Let me know if you hear something. I saw a recent review of Cheetahs Pompano had sightings of Asian spinners. Can this be true? Another mission. Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion