tuscl

Finally Back In the Game

So I enjoyed my trip to Vegas, reviewed the strip club. All in all I enjoyed my experience but man was Vegas expensive! Not just the strip club but everything, everywhere. It was fun but I spent the last six weeks rebuilding my finances and am ready to go strip clubbing again.

Only draw back is the strippers were cool and everything, but I had one openly admit that she wasn’t interested in me during a dance. I know the strippers aren’t actually into us, but they are supposed to lie and say they are for a better fantasy experience. She said she is only into Asian Indian guys, I’m white, and she a white blonde by the way. I have never in all these years had a stripper admit to having no interest in me, they always lie and say they do since that’s what we want to hear! Have you all had a similar experience? Besides that though it was a memorable night, glad I went.

Back on my home court to Cheeks in Dayton this Saturday.

4 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah I've never had that happen before. I'm sure most of the strippers Ive been with wouldn't give me the time of day outside the club but they're good at not showing that. That's supposed to be part of the whole fantasy. Maybe this chick had made so much money that night already that she just didn't care at that point. Which is still kinda shitty of her to say that still.

Anyhow, I read your review and left some comments. My main gripe was the fact that you didn't take our advice about the free limo to avoid that ridiculous $50 cover. Why wouldn't you save yourself some money?
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    Yeah that was my bad. I didn’t think to call the limo until it was time to hit up the club around 11, I was busy that night gambling on college basketball which I rule at by the way, so I just sort of winged it. I spent so much money on that trip that 50 dollars wouldn’t have made that much of a difference.

It was a fun night and weekend though, I will return.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    One would think Vegas is a different animal, and probably lots of high-rollers rolling around - I imagine most girls that go to work Vegas are sharks looking for those high rollers and probably don't care much for the average guy - "we're not in Kansas anymore Toto"
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Why did you go to Crazy Horse III? You made multiple posts asking for advice on where to go and everyone told you what a shit experience CHIII.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion