tuscl

First-ever CF

TheDude954
South Florida
Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:58 PM
I've mentioned in several of my reviews that I never used to visit SCs here in situ Florida where I live, and instead visited clubs in other cities when I traveled for work. Well 2017 brought less travel, so I've been visiting my backyard clubs - and I've been kicking myself that it took me so long to realize they're better than what I'd been spending my cash on anyway. Since my SCing was based on travel for so long, I had never been to a club often enough to acquire a CF. And since there are so many SoFla clubs to explore, I'd been sampling lots these past six months. Ahh, but that day has finally come and I've finally got my first-ever CF. There's certainly more action to be had at other clubs here, but this is the first time I've been enamoured enough with one stripper to find myself going back to the same club three visits in a row. Even without extras on the menu (at least not yet, who knows what the future holds), I feel like a teenager again when I think about the next time I'll get to see her. How many others have had the same experience of clubbing for years before you finally found a CF? Or is my experience truly uncommon?

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Which club is your new CF in?
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Cheetah Pompano
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Night or day
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wait till the message boards come back then PM me I have a warning for you about a particular girl her mo is to play long con she’s smart and if you aren’t careful she’ll clean you out.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Day shift... So friendly, so hot, so young, very physically fit but still has a nice ass, natural Bs, and dances circles around the rest of the girls on shift. If you've been in there during day shift lately, you probably know exactly who I'm taking about.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Light black girl right I’m serious PM me or read Dadillacs thread.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Not sure how/where to find that thread, so I'll def Mesg you once it's up again, thanks!
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Well said, taxi
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    Took a while for me before I found a true fave that I would commit to repeat visits for. Many years, really. Since that special girl, there have been many, many CFs. I hope that first CF is well. She was so nice, incredible body and face and one hell of a fun dance. First one that I ever sprayed my sperm on inside a club lol
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Two months back I was in your place. I have been to her 5 times in a row. No extras girl. Very hot [view link] fine day i got a text that she wants to spend some time with me at the club. But I was busy and could not [view link] has been 3 weeks I saw her.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    While I have had many cf's and 1 ATF, my view of what role they play is different. I simply go clubbing when the little head makes me drive to the club. I like the randomness and variety. Last visit, maybe last forever my Atf was there, the prior time we had been together was probably the best ever in 12+, she said she's be back after settled in and had a view beers, and yet despite knowing she would, when another sexy dancer ended up on my lap, all ATF thoughts disappeared. My real ATF is my wife and other than her, I make plans with no one.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I tend to think in terms CFs. Multiple dancers who you get to know and be comfortable with. If the focus is on one dancer, I consider that an ATF. For me, the sweet spot is CFs. The right blend of variety and solid predictability.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of vets settle on a couple of faves or just one current fave (CF) - stripping-clubbing can often be a crapshoot and one can often burn thru significant $$$ w/ bad or ROB dancers - thus a CF is usually more of a guarantee you'll get what you pay for or seek. But you gotta keep your PL-head on straight - don't become a RIL (if you don't know what that means go to the homepage ([view link]) and click on the Glossary link). Many a custy has gotten fleeced thinking "they found someone special" that feels about them the way they feel about her - 99.9% of the time it's just busine$$ on her end - you need to be aware of that and then just enjoy it for what it is - pretty-much a rent-a-girlfriend for a season.
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    Couldn't agree more Papi, and thank you for the advice. I have no illusions about my looks or the depths of my pockets, nor do I plan to leave my wife for someone less than half my age. And I know most of the lingo... I only joined a few months back, but I'd been lurking for abo a year, lol
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I clubbed for 6 years before I found a CF. It has its benefits as mentioned above, such as the guarantee that you will enjoy getting dances with her, and she may give you better mileage than most other customers. However, there are some cons that come along with the pros. Often times, they will hustle you for dances when you just arrived at the club, and are not ready yet. Also, the more you go visit them, the more likely that everything will plateau and you've gotten everything you are going to get from her. The moment it begins to feel like she is just going through the motions, it is time to move on and find another CF. However, it is no easy transition, especially when they are your first CF.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i learned my lesson too late.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion