tuscl

ever do so poorly during sex you feel bad?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
I hooked up with a light skinedblack girl young enough to be my daughter ( Thanks SA! ) I was not quite ready and kept slipping out of her. She was a bigger girl than I care for. The only good thing was the cum shot and I missed her face!

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Practice makes perfect !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah; some days it's just not your day; especially if you had nutted recently and you may not be at full capability
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Happens to me so often that I no longer feel any sense of humiliation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    I don't exactly feel "bad" but sometimes feel "disappointed" that I'm not the young stud that I once was. Now that I'm older it takes me a lot longer to "reload". And sometimes on round 2 it's only a dribble and by round 3 I'm just shooting blanks!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My current situation is that I have little trouble getting started for round 2, but reaching the finish line is practically impossible. Now, I'm perfectly happy just running the race as long as it will last (last date with SB we had one go at it last 45 min straight before I was too worn out and had to take a break)

I think she gets disappointed that I don't ejaculate a 2nd time, but I've read that guys can have orgasms without ejaculating, especially on consecutive attempts, and I think that's what is happening to me, so I don't care.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Dealing with the occasional ejaculatory disappointment is just part of getting older. Strippers get a lot of their income from older men and take it in stride. In my 60s I find myself scheduling SC visits or OTC dates a bit farther apart than I used to, maybe 1-2 per week rather than 2-3.

I've been abstinent recently, so I'm ambitious this week, scheduling a dinner + playtime date for Wednesday evening and expecting ITC extras on Thursday afternoon. It should work out -- we'll see.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I feel bad when I cum too quick.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’m sure they appreciate it when you cum fast anyways. I remember in “whore’s glory,” the new prostitute had been chosen again, and one of the other girls jokingly yelled after her, “I hope he has a big cock!”
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t worry about performance when I’m paying the girl. The only performance she’s looking for is your ability to pay.

If I’m fucking a civilian woman - I’m going to make sure I perform well.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    I haven't experienced that yet but am probably not too many years away. I did write a post awhile back about how long the second and or third pop can take now. I will never forget my favorite's look as she glanced back over her shoulder at me going after pop two, like the famous bunny, going and going and going. It was my second time to utilize the little blue pill, or half of it anyways and I lasted a good 30 minutes on round two, taking her over the edge 3 times before finishing in very satisfactory fashion. Shit that reads like Penthouse Forums but is the unembellished truth. With all that said, I know it is only a matter of time and hopefully I won't feel too bad in that situation. Since JS69 hasn't weighed in, that is also where good oral from you and maybe some help from a good vibrator can help her feel good, and then by proxy you feel better.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    When a client I don't like has to leave a client conference early I am always glad. Strippers know how I feel.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Ever? How about every time?
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    It usually takes me about 1.5 to 2 hours to recharge after the first pop and the amount of stroking for that second pop is 2x to 3x the time it took the first time. During the second round, I also need continuous friction to maintain an erection too; the use of lube or titty fucking is too smooth and I start to go soft quickly. Only once have I orgasmed without a pop; about 2 months ago. That was on a 3rd attempt in the same afternoon.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    GNX testorone boasters, 50 gram of Zinc, and water are your friends. Your "johnson" will stay hard longer and will be easier to increase blow flow to that area after round one.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Very first time. Really cute girl in Chicago.

I think she put spermicide in or douched or something before we started because she wouldn't let me go down on her. That threw me off, because I knew I was going to be nervous, so my plan was to make her happy, then hope that was enough if I struggled. Instead, I was really thrown and nothing worked right. The conversation portion went poorly afterward, too, and she never wanted to see me again.

It was all uphill from there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion