tuscl

Disappointed in Detroit

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, January 7, 2018 1:59 PM
It was not the first thing I did upon returning from the Holy Land, but it was one of my priorities to visit a Detroit strip club. There I met a 22-year-old dancer who was new to me. She said she has been dancing in Texas but was staying with relatives in the Detroit area over the holidays. "Fantasia" has the kind of body I like--slim waist, medium ass, and large (enhanced) tits. We set up an OTC meeting for today (Sunday). Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in the sex. Great body, great to look at. But she was very reluctant to suck me without a condom. When I asked her to lick my balls, she said she did not like doing that! Well, learn to like it, bitch! That's what I felt like saying, but of course I did not. We had sex with a condom in various positions, but she did not act wild or passionate. I expect more from a professional. I have come to expect wild sex from Detroit strippers who come to my house. This was a disappointing experience.

13 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Life is like a box of chocolates.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Welcome back, jack. I'm sure life will improve after a day or so. You could be me watching the trolls whining and bitching about the trouble they've caused Founder. I don't really think it is the end of the world, just more of what Douchester/txtittyfag/Trucidos BS have spewn to make themselves feel good.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So if I am understanding you then, its nothing about the strip club or the metro, its just that this one girl was only moderate for the sex, not mind blowing. Front room makeout session, then backroom FS, then invite her home with you. Best is right then. If she won't agree to that, make a definite time. If she won't go for that, find out when she dances next and tell her you will be there, and do so. Eventually she'll be going full throttle in your own bed. SJG Templars [view link] [view link]
  • lapdance1400
    6 years ago
    She really should have liked licking your balls. It's unbelievable she would not like doing that. Any woman should be very eager to lick your balls. I don't know what's happening with the modern women. Anyway, hopefully you have a lot of fun with many other women. There are definitely a lot of possibilities and options.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    You JUST met her and she already met you OTC? Must be the lasagna lol Seriously though, I’m surprised some women meet PLs OTC that quickly
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Jack's lasagna is legendary. It's so good, I'm going to have to grow a set of tits to be offered it. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    You are a very bad man!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    If he grows a set of tits, he will be a very bad man.... ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - Detroit is kinda a unique place w.r.t. the SCs - not unexpected that a TX dancer would not be up to Detroit standards
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    OTC has its merits but it also has this downfall--- if you don't "click" with your OTC date (or she is much less attractive than you expected from her modeling photos), you're kind of stuck. With ITC, if you don't click with your ITC date, you can always cut your losses and go back to browse the club looking for a better match. In the situation you described, you might be been better off to stay in the club.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    I had a dancer in West Babylon NY want to wipe off my dick with w wet wipe before she would touch it and insisted I use Hand Sanitizer before I touch her. While the hand sanitizer I do not mind nor the wipe off. It was the basket of cleaning products she had with her in the room that kind of spoiled the mood!
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    You’ve come to expect mind blowing sex from Detroit strippers. Problem #1, you said she wasn’t from Detroit, she was from Texas just visiting. Problem #2, you mentioned she was only 22. Probably too young to gain any meaningful experience (especially slutty, pin cushion type experience that strippers in Detroit experience every day at work with the dicks they have to service). Problem #3, you didn’t offer her some lasagna before the sex. Southern girls like to be fed first.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sucks that your first experience after returning from the Holy Land wasn’t mind blowing. It seems you just got a dud. It happens - when the girl looks great - but doesn’t perform as you’d expect. Hopefully you can find a much better one for your next otc session.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion