tuscl

Vacation in Miami beach

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:22 PM
I’m taking a vacation soon in Miami Beach. So sick of this freezing cold. I’ve got some money to spend.... not a ton like you older gentlemen, but some. Maybe a couple grand. Any good extras clubs in the Miami area? I am partial to the stick skinny, fit, white girls with blonde hair and perky butts. I’m thinking Tootsies and Diamond Dolls so far. There’s so many clubs in the area, probably couldn’t even visit them all.

19 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I think you are on the right track. You will probably need to weed through a lot of brunette Cubans to find what you are looking for, but they are there. You may want to add Booby Trap Pompano to your itinerary. It’s a downscale version of Diamond Dolls (and only a couple of miles away).
  • TheDude954
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to most of the south FL clubs yet by any means, but Diamond Dolls in Pompano is as sure a bet for offers of extras as I've ever seen... anywhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Finding whitegirls in SoFlo will not b easy, it's almost all Latinas and most of those Latinas ar Cubans. Based on your preference I think you may like DDs better b/c you'll find more white/Anglo-looking Cubans with realistic looking fake blond hair whom are slim and white-skinned but usually speak little English
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can also give Deans Gold in North Miami a try - most of the girls are on the thin side and some whitegirls or white looking Latinas - place is kinda upscale so extras are on the pricey side but you may be able to get a good deal if you're a good negotiator. E11even may currently have the best looking girls but it's kinda a party spot that gets going past midnight - expensive dances at $40 per or 3-for-$100 but not sure if extras are available and ir they are probably uber expensive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Scarlett's in Hallandale traditionally has had thin whitegirls but not extras - the club was bought by Tootsies early this year so maybe there are extras now but not sure - I def would iron out everything b/f paying any $$$
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Diamond Dolls has a pretty-good dayshift - Tootsies so-so - the others I mentioned dayshift is not too good. Diamond Dolls closes at 2 am, the other clubs 5 am (E11even open 24 hours but dayshift is slow)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    miami is a nice visit especially in the winter. I stayed a week in Miami South Beach four years ago. stayed in one of the old art deco hotels... The advice so far is excellent. I did go to tootsies twice mainly just to enjoy the stage... be sure to go to mangos. it's a restaurant and bar. excellent entertainment and not too horribly expensive. corner of ocean drive and 9th street. across from the park along the ocean. i also did a lot of bicycling there.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    E11even would be too expensive. You ain’t hitting nothing unless u willing to drop a stack or more. Tootsies if u hit the night shift, u looking at 300 plus for your style of girl plus the $100 plus room fee. Bring your own protection or else they gonna play games with suckers lol. For value, DD and BT pompano very good. You will find some nice talent in there after you weed out the oldies.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Whatever you do, DO NOT visit Club Madonna on the beach. Better to just hang out during your time at SOBE!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    It's one of those times they don't advertise how warm they are. It won't be back in the 70's until Sunday.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Tallahassee getting it's first major snowstorm in almost 30 years. (:
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    We're stuck in Savannah at Exit 104 on I-95, and darned thankful to have this room! Hopefully, the surrounding restaurants will be able to reopen today as the all closed up yesterday to get their employees home. Things definitely don't improve going north.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Oh yeah, the Savannah shuffle. Many times on the way down to SoFlo, I'd stop for the night in Savannah. Glad you got a room, dude.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Hang out at south Beach below 10th or so. You’ll likely encounter quite a few topless young women. As for clubs listen to Papi.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    This is some good advice. Thanks guys. I’m not going for a couple more weeks, hopefully it warms up a bit before then.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Now I just have to find a way to gain 20 lbs of muscle before I go haha. Everybody on SoBe is hot.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    South Beach from 6th up to 21st is topless women territory. World class and nationality excellence.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Taking note of Papi on earlier threads, the Tootsie's is huge! Sounds like all needs satisfied, reading between the lines that is. Also from Papi, this Body Club sounded great! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is that Body Club, formerly Secrets, reported to have very low VIP room fees, AMP levels. If this is not a dive, then I don't know what is. [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion