tuscl

How do you know if your being catfished ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been getting messages and lots of them from a little hottie from IG and she is trying to get with me

What can I do to confirm she is a real person and not some one trying to catfish me ?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Send her a Dick pic if she’s teal she’ll be right over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Send her a *real* pic of yourself - and if she still communicates w/ you then you know she's catfishing you
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Deploy The System (tm) and meet your women f2f.

SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I feel that in true PL fashion, I’ve been catfishes at the club several times,
    Stringing me along.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Timeless wisdom from the peanut gallery
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here is a woman catfishing looks like she caught one too

https://youtu.be/jdqbLMtlLjM
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Cat fishing schemes can be done very well now. It’s far too easy to cat fish someone online. Since you are relying upon insta photos and messages - it’s very difficult to know.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I do believe I agree with that...maybe Skype is the best option to confirm its authentic
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    That's the thing with getting catfished - you just don't know until it's too late, if you've engaged psychologically or emotionally. Sucks.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Best to assume it's BS unless you actually meet her in person. Just like it's best to assume anything that comes out of a stripper's mouth is SS.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    If she's local push for a rl meeting early.

If she's not local just play it cool, which is doubly beneficial.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If Instagram is full of fakers like on Facebook, I'd do a reverse image search on a desktop computer to ensure it's a real person and not a con artist. After that, you're on your own. I've had a few con artists attempt to friend me on Facebook and they often use pics of good looking girls. Billions of spoofed phone calls and scam calls isn't enough for these people attempting to steal Americans personal info and credit, they have to use fake profiles and attempt to friend you as well to see more personal information. Talk to her, if it's a guy who lives in Africa, you might get a clue from something,
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    On both Facebook and Instagram, you can identify some fakers by their social connections or lack of. Facebook should have several local connections especially if she is pretty. Fakers don't usually go through all the trouble.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I had trouble using reverse search on mobile apps getting reliable or very much as far as results. Google on my mobile didn't work. Google has info on everyone. Worked on desktop.
    https://support.google.com/websearch/ans…
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thanks man
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Is there a reason for the paranoid discussions lately?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No problem juice. Since you've obviously used a fake pic of yourself online (otherwise, why would she be trying to catfish you?), setting up a real life meet is zero risk for you. If the babe never shows, you've been catfished. If she does, just explain that you were just in a terrible accident and then impress her with your coke can!!! ;-D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion