tuscl

Franklin, WI 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
FRANKLIN, WI — Authorities say a man who fired a gun at a group of people in the parking lot of the On The Border strip club has been arrested and charged in court.

According to court documents posted online, Jose Rosado, 23, Kenosha, has been charged with two counts of attempted first-degree intentional homicide and one count of possessing a firearm as a felon. He is being held in the Milwaukee County Jail on a $10,000 cash bond. If convicted, Rosado faces life in prison.

According to a criminal complaint filed in Milwaukee County, Franklin police responded to On The Border just after 2 a.m. on a report of shots fired earlier this year. Officers learned that a heavy-set Puerto Rican man, Rosado, approached a group of people standing in the parking lot and questioned why the group was talking with a man who was recently kicked out of the club for touching a dancer, according to the criminal complaint.

According to the criminal complaint, Rosado then asked the group whether they wanted to buy what appeared to be cocaine. When the group refused, Rosado reportedly insulted them and then went back into the club.

Several minutes later, Rosado returned with a group of several men. According to the criminal complaint, Rosado waved a gun and threatened to kill the group that was still standing in the parking lot. He reportedly fired three shots into a nearby truck just before Rosado's men attacked the other group.

4 comments

• AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Touching a dancer at OTB isn't usually an issue. Probably the loosest show club around Milwaukee with regards to contact, at least in my experience.

That said, this is somewhat scary because I frequent this club. However, I think this isn't the norm for OTB, either.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Not that it matters - but there is a TexMex restaurant chain named On the Border. Maybe Rosado was annoyed that the place was a strip club - and not a restaurant?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a punk-ass thug - he will probably do some hard-time for nothing other than wanting to be a wannabe thug - what an idiot
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Cash: All I know is that, if guns start blazing while I'm at the club, I'm going the opposite of another Mexican restaurant, Taco Bell, and making a run FROM The Border.

[insert joke about how Taco Bell isn't actually Mexican, or food]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion