Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TO ALL!

Clubber
ClubberVIP95472

Florida

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Merry Christmas to you !! And to yours !!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Same to you!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Clubber on ignore.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Merry Christmas Clubber hope your New Year offers health and prosperity to you and your family.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

TO ALL!"


Thanks @Clubber for thinking of me! And I'm sure I'm speaking for the other 83 members you have on ignore.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

He’s making his list; he’s checking it twice!.. Merry Christmas!

Profile picture for txtittyfag12
txtittyfag12
•

I am such a fake. I'd give anything to be real, but being Douchester, I can't. I'm so pathetic, I am going to kill myself and save oxygen for good people.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Same to you Clubber. Enjoy your holiday season!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cash,

I may have mentioned this before, but anyway, back in the CB days, "Cashman" was my handle.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement