tuscl

Platinum Plus, Memphis, TN

Shekitout
South Carolina
Friday, December 15, 2006 5:48 PM
Just did a search for PP in Memphis & it came back as "Sorry, no club found." Did the raid do away with the club completely? Bones?

7 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    The thing that cracks me up the most is that big ol' sign outside the Tunica establishment with the huge letters, "Caberet." ROFL. What IS that, some place where taxis dance on stage?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    thanks for the links. At this rate, if the big one hits Memphis, there won't be a single strip club destroyed. The big earthquake will destroy all the churches and other large buildings in Memphis. I think our government will only care about their pocket book. Perhaps its time to cut funding for certain government departments to stop angering the Gods. Oh yeah, I forgot, the news media believes everything we say on here is the truth by referencing and linking to this site. idiots.
  • rockie
    18 years ago
    Many of the local news reports and the 90 page study can at the below link. I've been to Memphis many times, but never found the time check out Platinum Plus. I'm not sure if I would have liked it, or been intimidated by it. [view link]
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I always wondered whether it might not be a good idea for the TUSCL powers to provide access to pages for closed clubs in a more overt manner. Perhaps allow a tick-mark on the Search page where you include or exclude closed clubs? That way, past reviews that might include information on a particular city or girl wouldn't be lost to the user when a given club locks its doors.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Try browsing: [view link]
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Meant to say PP, Memphis discussion thread on this web site.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Looks like the club was closed down perhaps permanently. Charges of drugs, guns, and prostitution. Read about it on the thread about Memphis while you were gone. If you have a working link of the video of the raid, please post it here. I tried a couple last night and could not get them to work. I believe I read on the PP, Memphis web site 80 indictments were given out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion