tuscl

Very Simple Question for vincemichaels

Sunday, December 24, 2017 7:33 AM
Did you or did you not say "A woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls?

15 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well what's the answer vincegirl?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Damn, what a stupid cocksucker you are. I did, but I'm not saying it in the way you think. Women are women. They aren't men you moron. Get a grip on reality, dumbass. Lick my balls, ya stupid fag.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I bet you and all the people in the world would agree that women are women. Fucking A, dickbreath. Eat more shit, you are definitely hungry for more of it. It's the mainstay of your diet. Who knows you might even eat a brain cell or two.LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    That's why I mentioned the context vinceygirl. Thought you might try and weasel your way out and say it's just a tautology. Did you say it in the context of discussing underage girls? And are you serious trying to sell us you were just clarify for us that underage girls are not boys?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Maybe you thought we weren't clear that girls are female even if they are under 18? Like maybe we thought they the chromosomes were xy until they turned 18?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Here's the thread: [view link] Here's the context: vm: "And who here doesn't like looking at beautiful young women ? You are a stupid asshole, Douchester. I don't doubt for a moment you have looked at a young women or a hundred of them and wanted part of them. It's what you do about it that counts and I've never molested any of them. Can everyone here say the same ??? I doubt that. Not trying to insult those of us with restraint" tiifyfag: And who here doesn't like looking at beautiful young women ? ^^^^^^ ROFLMAO @ dat BS! 13yeer oldz aint yung womenz u DUMBAZZ #PEDO! txtittyfag November 29, 2017 13yeer oldz b kidz! U COMPRENDE U DUMBAZZ PEDO vm: "You are an idiot. A woman is a woman no matter what age they are, what a stupid POS you are, fag. Lick my asscrack. LMAO" Sorry, vincegirl. Those are direct quotes to show the exact context. No the discussion was not that tittyfag and I had xy chromosones before age 18 and then it turned to xx on their birthday and you were just trying to clarify our misunderstanding of the science. Kind of hard to lie when the records preserve everything in black and white isn't it? You are going on this one, @vincegirl. Last warning: leave the board voluntary on your own or I am going to make a bigger deal about this than I am now.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What a moron you are, Douchestsucksdick. I'm not scared, fag. Founder will or will not do anything. I don't doubt many of us wonder why your aren't kicked off, ya jackass. I'm around 24/7, bring it fag. We'll finally get to see what a wimp you are hiding behind your devices. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vincey: No, I'm not expecting Founder to remove you. I just know you'll succumb as consensus starts turning against you. Won't happen this week. Probably not even next month. But sometime next year you will crack like the fragile little egg that you are. Just like how tittyfag got you to crack in the first place.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    This thread is my special x-mas gift you @vinceygirl. You pedophile piece of shit. Think overall the holidays of what a POS you are and then just leave the board.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope faggot, I'm not going, that is my Christmas present to you, ya dumbass You will never ever win, fag. I'm not the jackass you are Douchester/txtittyasswipe. I'm a real man who laughs at this moronic display of ignorance you lay out every day. You are so goddamn stupid. LMAO Merry Christmas, ya fag.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I see, vinceygirl, you are a real man who lied about military service and who is attracted to underage girls and doesn't see the problem Sorry but does not add up.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm a real man who laughs at how fucking stupid you are. ROTFLMMFAO. Get up on the stage and dance, bitch. We need some Christmas cheer looking at this ugly dumbass trying to be sexy. LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sorry vinceygirl: real men do not lie about military service in the first place. And they certainly don't apologize if they did. And real men are not pedophiles attracted to underage girls. You are no real man. Just a piece of shit.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm rolling on the floor laughing at what a dumb POS you sure are, Douchestsucksdick/txtittylickingmyballs. You are so entertainingly stupid with all these threads you spend your useless pathetic life on, ya POS.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Got it, vinceygirl. You say "A woman is a woman regardless of her age" in the context of discussing underage girls. Looking back at the thread it's clear you said this in response to the question of whether a 13 girl is a "girl" or a "woman" but you try to tell us you were just explaining that all females have xx chromosomes while males have xy chromosones and hence they are not the same. You tried to BS your way out of being caught red handed admitting to being a pedophile with that explanation yet it's other people who are "stupid". Gotcha!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion