tuscl

The numbers game

Why do the dancers give their numbers and insist I text them. (So pushy so that they ask to see the screen proving I have)...But they never respond. I don’t understand the game here.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don’t worry she’ll get to you eventually when the other 256 guys don’t have any money to help bail her baby daddy out of jai just be patient.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Make sure your text includes a time, location and dollar amount.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    More times than not. Its a sales tactic to get you to come back to the club and spend money on her.
    Dont stress over the shit...Because its stripper-shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Your first and biggest mistake is trying to understand dancers, it is an exercise in futility - strip clubs are bizarro world, useless to apply real-world logic to them
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If it's in the middle of your trip, it's to develop some faux excitement and loyalty -- many guys will *not* go spend their money on other girls, once they're all excited that this stripper has given them her number. In fact, if anything, they'll stick with her and spend more than they planned. Brilliant sales tactic that works like a charm for everyone but PLs.

If it's at the end of the night, then it's either:
    - You're fucking up and not sending a business-oriented text. She doesn't want to sext with you, she wants you to contact her to find out when she's in the club, so you will come back and spend more on her. If she thinks you're a "needy" texter who is confused and wants to text-flirt, she won't respond.
    - Combine the above with the fact that, very often, she has no idea who you are when you text her the next day (or week) -- she's not only given her number to a zillion customers, she's also given it to a zillion guys she's met out partying, she's posted it on her instagram so a thousand people she doesn't know have it, etc. So, combine the fact that she wants you to be all about business, with the fact that she has no fucking idea who it is that's texting her... she's doubly motivated not to respond.

When a stripper gives me her # and I KNOW I want to see her again ASAP, I send her a text after I leave "this is Subraman, the one who did 7 VIPs and smells like a Bangalore packer and mover after 3 days without showering, thanks for the great time!" so she has an initial text in her phone to remind her who I am. Next text will be, "Are you either working Wednesday, or can you add on? I'll be there at noon!". I think all that at least helps jog their memory. Once we've got that connection, and set up our next appointment, I bring out my piece de resistance: dick pics! The gift that keeps on giving
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's like having a dog - you care for it and give it what it wants/needs, but if you leave the gate open it runs away - why? - because it's a dog, that is what dogs do
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Not all the girls give numbers. Here is my experience.
    Only three girls gave me numbers without me asking.
    First girl gave me number in first visit after 5 dances
    Second girl gave me number in first visit after 4 dances
    Both of these girls never texted me and I never texted them
    Third girl (very attractive) gave me number in 3rd visit.She knew I would come often.
    Couple visits after I got number from third girl she texted me if I am coming to club on so and so date.

I asked only one girl for number and she told she don't know me yet.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Why dick pice.Do they like them?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Is this even a question? What hot stripper WOULDN'T love dick pics???
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Are you sure Subraman.Isnt it nasty? Not sure what response will I get if I do this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ depends how photogenic your penis is
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As I've posted in the past, no one likes to "be on the clock" all the time - just like PLs deal w/ strip-clubs when they want/feel like-it, so do many strippers - many strippers only wanna deal w/ PLs whey they absolutely have to - many of these girls live topsy-turvy lives and many can barely manage making it to the club when they should - the saying "if they had their shit together they wouldn't be strippers" applies to many of them - it's the nature of the beast
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I got a "Merry Xmas, come see me" text from every dancer who has my number. One made a discreet offer of some OTC. That's the game- they're just keeping track of their potential income stream.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What do you text? I don’t respond to random “good morning” texts from guys I don’t know. I just assume they are sending them to a bunch of girls. I tend to respond to “are you working today” texts.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    One girl only texts me when she's looking for money or something and hasn't figured out that some type of buttering up (sexy talk, sexy picture) might actually get me to at least _read_ the request that follows. Same for the "come see me" texts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion