Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I am so full of Shit!

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have already been to McD's 3 times today

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Two of them were clogged beyond what a plunger could handle. Does any of younhave MackTruck's business card? If anybof you have his contact info olease pm me with it. I am sure McD's would appreciate his services.

S
Supremeruler
•

Start shitting at taco bell, arbys, and kfc. Much better.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I agree with the Taco Bell one. I stopped and used a Taco Bell for its intended purpose yesterday. To shit.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, I figured it was you. Damn that stall stank !!! Merry Christmas ya bastard !!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Try the Red Robin they have much nicer bathrooms.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement