tuscl

From big booty to bubble butt love

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:12 PM
If you are a big booty man, perhaps you can help me out. Met a girl who thinks I'm cute and want to fuck. She's very attractive but got a little itty bitty booty. There's SOMETHING there but definitely not of the big booty category. And she's slim. I feel like I'm going to break her in half when I hit and hitting it from the back is just going to be me getting poked by her her butt bone. Anyone have experience going from having sex with the big booty chick to the spinner type chick?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Is she black or white? I've been w/ some petite(ish) black-girls w/ smallish-butts that were actually pretty big "down there" and could handle more than what her frame-size would suggest - and been w/ some big-booty girls whom were actually smaller "down there" than I anticipated.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    She's white. I can't get excited for a black spinner. Can never be attractive for some reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ then I'd be careful - just stick it in half-way
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    if she has a real nice face but no ass then it's simple-blowjob. i can't get hard for those skinny spinner types. but if she's willing to offer a face-fuck then that should offset the lack of thickness.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Have her climb up on top of you and show you what she has to offer.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    True spinners are my favorite and I've never had a problem. I did once have a Japanese prostitute, while I was stationed in Japan, tell me that I was too big. I guess she must have been used to Japanese men. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion