tuscl

FAKE NEWS!

chessmaster
Illinois
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 7:50 PM

12 comments

• Rick999
    7 years ago
    I don't know if it's fake or not. Congressional republicans talking about banning him or removing him from certain things gave a lot of realism to the charges though whether true or not. Democrats might want to talk about how sexual harassment is kissing someone on the lips or looking at girls the wrong way now and they can convict almost any guy in the US. I can just imagine lawsuits from a girl in a bikini getting looks and she has a lawyer or camera man recording guys looking at her to file lawsuits. Actually some girls don't need to wear bikinis. I think we might end up with a backlash and enact sharia law banning women from wearing shorts in public, no makeup, cover their faces, etc. if looking at a girl is sexual harassment.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Does Bill Clinton survive an impeachment hearing if it was done in today's environment?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Old Chinese proverb “May you live in interesting times”
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    United States of America - Founded as a Constitutional Republic in 1787 - Murdered by Republicans and Democrats 2016/17.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Pedophiles don’t belong in the US Senate.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Upside is that Roy has Moore time to troll the local malls for 14-yr-olds
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    2018 will be a good year for Dens
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Dems
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s sad that these self righteous types have so many skeletons in their closets. Moore’s love for the 10 commandments is well known - and there wasn’t an age of consent listed on those tablets. You know there must have been some believability to those claims - as that is a highly conservative state.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    2018 will be a great year for Dems and the final nail in the coffin for America. I wonder if the people who laughed at me for buying land on Costa Rica's pacific coast when there weren't even roads there 25 years ago are still laughing.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This is a huge victory, for those who oppose racism, oppose sexual abuse, and support human dignity. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Skibum better hope you don’t get any squatters on your property the Tico’s have way more rights than foreign property owners.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion