tuscl

Strip club dress codes.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 8, 2017 3:09 PM
I see from the reviews that Club Blaze in Atlanta does a check to make sure that you are wearing underwear. This is a black club that I have been to twice but have no desire to ever go back again. I've never heard of any other club checking to see if your are commando. Any other weird ones?

30 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    So how do they check it ???
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    i understand that all underground mexican hat dancing clubs require customers to bring and wear their special bicycle helmets at all times. is that true san_jose_guy?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Have the door babe cashier grope you ???
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    I believe the procedure requires the bouncer to see London and then see France.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was turned away at the door at that club about a while back on a nightshift b/c I was commando - I was wearing my thin cotton lounge pants that kinda draped a bit over my johnson - I guess at some point they started telling the doorguy(s) to keep an eye for commandos - when I visited earlier this year on dayshift I was also commando and wearing athletic shorts and was not told anything but I've read of other TUSCLers having the no-underwear issue. This club is a 5/dance kinda low-end club, so it's not as if it's "upscale" - yet they are kinda anal - my last visit there i was not allowed to bring-in my bottle of eye-drops that I need to use b/c of my dry-eyes - they also took blocked-off the far-end of the downstairs bar b/c rumor has it someone got caught fucking - and on a previous visit I had some old-man manager in a suit screaming at me b/c I was groping the dancer while tipping her on stage - too anal for a $5/dance hood-spot IMO but it's Atlanta. I have not been asked to show my underwear at the door, but not surprised they ask some times - I assume you just have to show them the undie waistband.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Been to blaze 3 times during dayshift in the last month. They do a thorough check before you enter, so I guess they are looking to see if you are going commando. Good selection of dancers, and pretty high mileage. I did VIP 2x. All you have to do is tip the bouncer or bar tender downstairs an extra 10 bucks and you can be in VIP all night lol. Dude poked his head in after an hour & jokingly said he take tips.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised they are checking during day shift too. There was a review on hush cabaret in akron that someone was turned away for baggy pants and sneakers. I find it hard to believe the sneakers part. I believe it was from Google reviews and not tuscl
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a bit intrusive - to require underwear. But I guess clubs have the right to enforce their own rules. In my view - they must be quite confident in their dancers LDK talents!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Fucking short arm inspections.
    7 years ago
    What would stop someone from removing their undies after entering the club? For every problem, a solution. Your welcome.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    "What would stop someone from removing their undies after entering the club?" That's exactly what I was thinking. But then again, where would you keep them? In your coat pocket?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Put them over the managers head. :)
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Yes.I had this thought of taking out underwear in rest room and put it in any cover and have it in pocket. Once lap dances are over put it back where it was. :) :) But never tried this. I never went without underwear because if I go pee after that it smell bad when the dancer rub her tits over there.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea just buy some draws from family dollar ($3) before you hit the club. Put em on at a gas station bathroom. Walk in the club. Go to the bathroom. Put the family dollar draws in the trash and enjoy your commando boner all night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was thinking next time I hit that club I'd buy really cheap underwear, cut a small hole in the front but that still covered my pipi, then once inside just use the small hole to tear the front of the undie off and just wear them and get dances like that (with them on and the front ripped open)
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    ^^ Good idea. You should patent that. PLDs - Pathetic Loser Drawls
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Do they really check the pipi hole to make sure the little guy can’t fit through?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    During summer months I go commando almost everywhere I go, and quite often in the winter since.they are mild here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 They don't check the pipi hole, but if the hole is too big where your pipi would fit thru then the pipi may be more obvious if one is wearing thin shorts/pants and it may get the attention of the doorguy
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They ask ab your boner? good thing men don’t feel sexually harassed easily lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My only reason for the small hole is so it's easier to tear apart the front part once inside the club - just having a hole big enough for the pipi to slide-thru doesn't work as well IME.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Should give your favorite dancers those little folding scissors for Christmas lol.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    that could be disastrous. OUCH!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha! Could make for horror stories.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Thank you Club Desire for not being so fucking retahded.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Rickberge: If there's a bathroom troll, do you just hand them to him?
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Rockstar: yea you can say " hey I found these in here just to let you know" or you can tip him $7 or just stash them behind the toilet. Always remember. Its just a fucking strip club. We got the money so we ultimately make the rules.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Have had them check to see if I am wearing my sidearm. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I sometimes go to Tootsies mainly to hangout and watch some sports in their sportsbar, thus I may not go commando since I am not planning on getting dances - a while back I was in the sportsbar watching a game and there is a bathroom back there some of the dancers use - after a while of seeing a few nearly naked bitches walking right in front of me to use the sportsbar bathroom, I got horny and wanted dances - I went to the sportsbar bathroom which is not used as much, took off me undies and hid them behind the toilet where it was not easily seen - stayed for a while and got some dances - went to look for my undies a while later and they were gone (the sportsbar bathroom at times has an attendant; don't remember if there was one that night).
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Papi - Some horny dancer probably stole them for a souvenir. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion