tuscl

The suprisingly good lap dance.

nj_pete
New Jersey
Friday, December 29, 2006 3:17 PM
As a contrast to the thread on bad lap dances, what in particular made a Lap Dance an outstanding one. Recently I was at Club Risque in Bristol PA, a place I've frequented for several years when driving thru the area, I planeed on having a quick buffet lunch and drink then heading over to PH in Burlington NJ. Saw a really cutie on stage as I was think about leaving and waited for her to make her rounds, but while waiting an "average " looking dancer came over and talked me into a LD, ended up with one of the 10 best LD "sets" I've ever had, something clicked and I enjoyed the fabled GFE for about 30 minutes before my budget began to protest! Have not had a chance to return yet, but would seek this dancer out again.

9 comments

• shadow10
    17 years ago
    I've had lots of great ones. One that comes to mind was this ebony dancer in a white gown and t-back. As she was doing the main stage, there was thing spotlight that came out of the stairs behind her, and it was shining right through her legs as she was on her knees. i noticed a bulge inn her t-back, and started getting excited at the thought of her piercing "down there". I stared at her intently during her dance, imagining the feel of that metal through the smooth fabric. She came directly to my table when she finished her rotation. I was stunned by her English accent- not unlike listening to the sexy voice of Elizabeth Hurley. Seems she was born in Africa, and brought up in England. Wow, I was so intrigued! After a bit of small talk, I inquired about her piercing. I have never seen an ebony black person turn red from blushing before. She was sufficiently embarrassed, but I failed to understand why. she explained she was NOT pierced, but that was her big clit! Off we went to VIP, and I have never had such an experience- multiple O's on her part for at least 6 songs- probably more. She seemed to just lose all control as she massaged my member with her juicy mound, head falling back, deep moans, heavy breathing, clutching me tight, then leaning back, chest and stomach heaving from her heavy breathing. Her t-back was soaking wet, as were my pants. I was drained, she was drained, and my wallet was soon to be drained, though she only charged me for six songs instead of the ten or so this went on. I really wasn't sure if I needed to pay her, or her pay me. I went back a few months later, but she was long gone... :-(
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Great metaphor, Happylap. I'm gunna have to agree ... :) ...
  • happylap
    18 years ago
    For me, a lap dance is sort of like a movie. The movie critics say that a good movie lets you suspend disbelief. Even though you know the movie is fiction and special effects, a good movie lets you forget that for a time and almost believe it's real. Well, I think a good lap dancer lets you suspend disbelief. You know she’s doing it for the money, but if she’s real good she can make you forget that for a couple of minutes—and almost believe she's enjoying it as much as you are. In a couple of instances I actually believed it but that's probably my own fantasy and a good actress.
  • jimmyblong
    18 years ago
    It always seems like the hottest girls by popular standards give the least enthusiastic dances. Of course it's difficult to enjoy a dance if your not attracted to the dancer either. As a rule I avoid getting a dance with the first dancer that asks me unless I've been with her before. I also like to wait until I've settled in and finished my first drink. That being said the suprisingly good dances come from girls who work in some conversation before popping the dance question. It gives me a chance to get them to laugh and relax and helps me believe later during the danc ethat they're enjoying it as much as me. Girls that have a number of different moves or techniques always makes for a good dance. When they hit the right groove I'll tell them not to stop or else...usually they listen and it all ends up great. I can't stand girls that just plop their ass up against your crotch and wiggle non stop for 2 1/2 minutes. Variety is why we're really there in the first place so why wouldn't we want to try every conceivable position two people can do while one of them is stuck sitting?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Except for my ATF, the best dances have almost always caught me by surprise. There was no way to tell in advance. I've never found any correlation between how a girl treated me before the dance and how good the dance turned out to be. Njpete, one of my best LDs ever also was at Club Risque in Bristol about 2 years ago with a cute little Hispanic girl. Wow was she great. I really like that club, it's my kinda place and if I lived closer I'd probably be a regular there.
  • Darkwolf
    18 years ago
    Damn... nice club there.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    This happens to me so often it shouldn't surprise me anymore: I'll tip all the hottest strippers I see that night, hoping a few of them come around and try to sell me a dance. One of the best looking but least engaging girls will come by and hardly say more than hi before asking for a dance. I'll think gee, I'd sort of like to be seduced a little more than this before taking the plunge. Probably not a good sign. But there's nothing offputting about her, she's just a bit reserved. Maybe she's a tigress on the couch, and meanwhile, damn, she's a fox, and she's right here right NOW. Better to wish I hadn't and be out 25 bucks than to wonder whether I should have, right? So I do, and it all turns out, um, surprisingly good.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    How many times have we been told by a dancer that she does really good lap dances, only to be disappointed? A few months ago I was in a club with 2 other TUSCLERS. I met such a dancer. She was new to me but she convinced me that she was for real. I bit. We agreed to do a 2 for one lap dance at $20. It was smoking to the point that I had nightmares that I might have AIDS. I pointed her out to one fellow TUSCLER. He tapped her on the shoulder, they went back and he got a BBBJ. When he came out, he introduced her to TUSCLer #3. They went to the back room and he also got a BBBJ.I have only see her once since and her head was bobbing up and down. We compared prices. Mine was $26 including tip. #2 is a big spender and paid $65. #3 spent $35 That was a surprise for all 3 of us.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    A hot looking, interesting and sexy woman is the only ingredient I need for a good LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion